MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I was wondering about starting dosage on the Tirzapatide.Anyone have any experience with it?
I did the standard 2.5mg for 4 weeks, then 5 mg which has been working for me indefinitely (over 2 months now at 5mg). I can eat enough calories but have no bad cravings to binge or over eat, and no side effects like nausea. You may split the dose for 2x/week to get more stable hunger control. You can go up 2.5mg per week when needed, but try to stay at a level for at least 4 weeks. I've heard some people fine at 2. 5mg/week even. I used to mix with 2 mL BAC water but now just mix with 1 ml.

Sustanon 250mg/ml 1100ML.....$575

Is this an option to avoid buying multiple bottles instead and purchase a single large one? It's more expensive than buying the Sustanon 250mg $30 which for ten bottles should be $300

I have to be missing something, but I can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is this an option to avoid buying multiple bottles instead and purchase a single large one? It's more expensive than buying the Sustanon 250mg $30 which for ten bottles should be $300

I have to be missing something, but I can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You’re just not grasping the numbers, that’s all. It’s 1100 mls. You’re comparing it to 10 vials of sus which is 115 mls.

You'll get at least 90 vials out of 1,100ml. 90 x $30 is $2,700. You save $2,125

You really shouldn’t use your senior class picture as your profile picture here, your above statement definitely tells us that’s you lol

Buy more than you need, a lot more, years worth even. I'm on a tight budget these days, and every order I get from @Stanfordpharma1 has a couple primo in it and i always say to myself, "you cheap ass bitch, should have gotten 1 more primo."