MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

how long is gear generally usable when stored?
Depends on the carrier oil, but the short answer is between several years and forever. Common oils will eventually go rancid (they are food after all), but something like mig is pretty much good indefinitely, though I would not be willing to test that proposition by storing a vial for a decade and coming back around to it just for kicks.

Also secondary question if anyone wouldnt mind entertaining me: how long is gear generally usable when stored? I'm hopping back on here after about 7 months of being off completely and i've got some of Stan's pack left over in a Pelican case under my bed from a previous order.
Many years. It won’t spoil but can start to lose potency over time. People have used gear that was 10 years old with good results.

10 day TA drove me nearly insane lol have no idea y, but anavar is great, trens hittin, halo is gonna be fun. thanks for the cycle stan

Update: first order with this source. T/A around 12 days. Kinda long for US domestic but I'm not an impatient child so this is fine imo.

Stan doesn't do tracking numbers, which is also fine imo, and is explained more here: MESO-Rx Sponsor - STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Results: ordered 5 vials of 3 essential oils and received 1 of each, haha :)

Emailed @Stanfordpharma1 and got a prompt reply saying it was a mistake and the rest would be shipped asap. Well played, sir. Thank you.

Will update when new findings arise.

Update: first order with this source. T/A around 12 days. Kinda long for US domestic but I'm not an impatient child so this is fine imo.

Stan doesn't do tracking numbers, which is also fine imo, and is explained more here: MESO-Rx Sponsor - STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Emailed @Stanfordpharma1 and got a prompt reply saying it was a mistake and the rest would be shipped asap. Well played, sir. Thank you.

Sorry, when I copied and pasted it didn't pick up on the quantities. Shipped the 5 of each already so the first 3 on me for my error.

I wonder if something's going on with the shipping provider. I ordered around the same time as you and I'm only 2 states away from the origin. It was supposed to be delivered Friday but it hadn't even reached my state by then. Now it says Monday.
Usually my orders from Stan arrive 4 or 5 days after shipping.

I wonder if something's going on with the shipping provider. I ordered around the same time as you and I'm only 2 states away from the origin. It was supposed to be delivered Friday but it hadn't even reached my state by then. Now it says Monday.
Usually my orders from Stan arrive 4 or 5 days after shipping.
USPS is far from perfect. I've had a pack go to a distributor center completely out of the path it was supposed to. And one delivered to a post office to put on a delivery truck, but it was the entirely wrong post office. And two more packs never ever got delivered.

So yeah, probably is them. Tracking would tell the story.