MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

500mg Test and 500mg primo per week. No AI. I’m a very high converter and Stan’s primo is doing a good job at modulating my estrogen. Will be titrating doses up and do blood work again in December. Thanks Stan!

Attachments

• IMG_6372.jpeg
    IMG_6372.jpeg
    198.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_6373.jpeg
    IMG_6373.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 135
500mg Test and 500mg primo per week. No AI. I’m a very high converter and Stan’s primo is doing a good job at modulating my estrogen. Will be titrating doses up and do blood work again in December. Thanks Stan!
How are your lipids? I am looking to do the same thing and I am on Crestor to bring it down.

How are your lipids? I am looking to do the same thing and I am on Crestor to bring it down.
I ran 900 test 600 primo for 16 weeks my hdl was 34 ldl got up to 93 just got my blood work yesterday after being back on my cruise dose 200 test 100 primo for 2 months hdl is the same ldl back down to 70. Primo doesn’t move lipids much for me mast on the other hand they shoot up.

I ran 900 test 600 primo for 16 weeks my hdl was 34 ldl got up to 93 just got my blood work yesterday after being back on my cruise dose 200 test 100 primo for 2 months hdl is the same ldl back down to 70. Primo doesn’t move lipids much for me mast on the other hand they shoot up.
While blasting were you taking any health supps to help with cholesterol or any other markers?

Got my package quick, thanks Stan. I’m also glad I started with 0.2ml of dragons blood . Wow. Near instant effect. Great stuff!

Also secondary question if anyone wouldnt mind entertaining me: how long is gear generally usable when stored? I'm hopping back on here after about 7 months of being off completely and i've got some of Stan's pack left over in a Pelican case under my bed from a previous order.

Also secondary question if anyone wouldnt mind entertaining me: how long is gear generally usable when stored? I'm hopping back on here after about 7 months of being off completely and i've got some of Stan's pack left over in a Pelican case under my bed from a previous order.
Could last a few years before any noticeable degradation.