MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I don't think that's the case. I really don't know why, but I've tried from 4 different suppliers going back many years. The reason I don't think it has anything to do with tRne is the raws and finished product test well with no tRne listed on report. No reports of pip, test well, everything is good just slightly cloudy. I've heard other theories and I truly don't think anybody really knows why.

Oh yeah for sure, it’s definitely working for me like Tren should haha! To be honest I just wanted to know if I was supposed to put the vial on a heating pad, didn’t know if the cloudiness might’ve meant that it crashed or something.

Tried semaglutide for 2 weeks, experienced gastroparalesis. Does tirz have the same side effect potential?

I'm diagnosed with binge eating disorder and sema was night and day in the mental department.

Tried semaglutide for 2 weeks, experienced gastroparalesis. Does tirz have the same side effect potential?

I'm diagnosed with binge eating disorder and sema was night and day in the mental department.
What do you mean experienced gastroparesis?

Alot of it slows emptying.

Tirzepatide does have less sides imo

Last edited:
What do you mean experienced gastroparesis?

Alot of it slows emptying but please don't throw that term around. It causes ridiculous fear.

Tirzepatide does have less sixes
My food was not digesting for 6+ hours. I had 3 solid days of extreme nausea, bloating, and vomiting. I would wake up to vomit at 3/4 am with food from 5pm.

Alleviated symptoms by cutting 90% of my diet, only eating leafy greens/broccoli with very sparse lean meat. Also switched to eating only before doing cardio.

I still get really nauseous when in a fasted state.

An outlier that may have caused or contributed to this experience, is that I came off my adderall completely a few days into my first week of Semaglutide.

My food was not digesting for 6+ hours. I had 3 solid days of extreme nausea, bloating, and vomiting. I would wake up to vomit at 3/4 am with food from 5pm.

Alleviated symptoms by cutting 90% of my diet, only eating leafy greens/broccoli with very sparse lean meat. Also switched to eating only before doing cardio.

An outlier that may have caused or contributed to this experience, is that I came off my adderall completely a few days into my first week of Semaglutide.

So maybe withdrawals lol

Gastroparesis started being thrown around by the news.

It is known that GLP delays gastric emptying and to be frank, it sounds like you are just eating way too much

Last edited:
So maybe withdrawals lol
Lol definitely in productivity.

In seriousness, I don't think these were typical withdrawal symptoms- maybe more related to amphetamines speeding up something in the digestion process, and suddenly lacking that action is what I was thinking.

Gastroparesis started being thrown around by the news.

It is known that GLP delays gastric emptying and to be frank, it sounds like you are just eating way too much

Maybe you are eating too much in general.

By what metric are you thinking? Volume? Calories? Fat/carbs/protein?

I used to track my macros, my intake was pretty stable. I can share some insight into my diet.

Don't think because I said I had BED that I don't keep my self in check

I only used the term gastroparesis because it came up when I searched my symptoms

Last edited:
By what metric are you thinking? Volume? Calories? Fat/carbs/protein?

I used to track my macros, my intake was pretty stable. I can share some insight into my diet.

Don't think because I said I had BED that I don't keep my self in check

I only used the term gastroparesis because it came up when I searched my symptoms
sorry about the initial message. I re-read it and seemed like a jerk.

There was an article specifically about that and the GLP agonists.
People started throwing that term around, gastroparesis is more associated with small bowel obstructions where it literally doesn't move. So it creates fear for alot of people and increase of views for the article. More $$$.

All GLP-1's slow emptying, that's not a side effect, it's intended. It's part of what makes them effective.
this

1695924604243.png

sorry about the initial message. I re-read it and seemed like a jerk.

There was an article specifically about that and the GLP agonists.
People started throwing that term around, gastroparesis is more associated with small bowel obstructions where it literally doesn't move. So it creates fear for alot of people and increase of views for the article. More $$$.

this

View attachment 266832
That "pancreas" looks an awful lot like Rasputin's penis that is on display somewhere.

My first go round with sema I made it four weeks. The sides were way too much. After a couple months I gave it another try and I'm fine. I'm getting the appetite suppression without the nausea, vomiting, Sulphur burps none of that trash. Not sure what happened but i'm happy.There's no evidence but based on my own experience why not give it a break when you finish your vial. I know the first time I threw away 4 mg's and swore the stuff off forever.

My first go round with sema I made it four weeks. The sides were way too much. After a couple months I gave it another try and I'm fine. I'm getting the appetite suppression without the nausea, vomiting, Sulphur burps none of that trash. Not sure what happened but i'm happy.There's no evidence but based on my own experience why not give it a break when you finish your vial. I know the first time I threw away 4 mg's and swore the stuff off forever.
You jusy did .25mg a week ? And that was too much ?

You jusy did .25mg a week ? And that was too much ?
Yeah never made it past that. It was a different source but an extremely good one. Personally I just think my body had time to adjust somehow. I have no science to back it up. My wife's on the fence about trying it. I'd like to se how she reacts. Not bad i hope, obviously.

Quality on everything came back good, but some of the peptides are dosed a little low. I'll reduce prices to reflect the amount. I'll be sending more samples out for testing in a week or 2.