MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I wonder if something's going on with the shipping provider. I ordered around the same time as you and I'm only 2 states away from the origin. It was supposed to be delivered Friday but it hadn't even reached my state by then. Now it says Monday.
Usually my orders from Stan arrive 4 or 5 days after shipping.

12 days is long for US domestic. I think there was a holiday in there, so it would make sense if it was the shipping provider.

No big deal for me as I tend to plan pretty far in advance.

So yeah, probably is them. Tracking would tell the story.

Stan doesn't do tracking (which is fine imo)

Stan doesn't do tracking (which is fine imo)

Informed delivery

@Stanfordpharma1 I have just purchased from Stanford 5 weeks ago. Their shipping was incredibly fast. Keep in mind that I've been completely off gear for 8 years. I'm on my 5th week in cycle and I have put on 18 lbs so far. A lot could be water, but my wife is blown away how much I've been changing physically. I'm honestly curious how my end result will be. Their gear is phenomenal and I can't wait to get my bloods done 3 weeks from now. Thank you so much Stanford Pharma.

@Stanfordpharma1 I have just purchased from Stanford 5 weeks ago. Their shipping was incredibly fast. Keep in mind that I've been completely off gear for 8 years. I'm on my 5th week in cycle and I have put on 18 lbs so far. A lot could be water, but my wife is blown away how much I've been changing physically. I'm honestly curious how my end result will be. Their gear is phenomenal and I can't wait to get my bloods done 3 weeks from now. Thank you so much Stanford Pharma.
What did you get from Stan ? And what doses are you taking ?

What did you get from Stan ? And what doses are you taking ?
Just good ol clean diet and Test E, running 400mg a week. I have Anavar as well for when I want to go to a slight deficit on my 10th week. Took a while to truly feel it going through. Around week 3 is when strength and size noticably changed.

Update: first order with this source. T/A around 12 days. Kinda long for US domestic but I'm not an impatient child so this is fine imo.

Stan doesn't do tracking numbers, which is also fine imo, and is explained more here: MESO-Rx Sponsor - STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Results: ordered 5 vials of 3 essential oils and received 1 of each, haha :)

Emailed @Stanfordpharma1 and got a prompt reply saying it was a mistake and the rest would be shipped asap. Well played, sir. Thank you.

Will update when new findings arise.

Update: fast T/A (3 days) and indeed contained 5 vials of each. Thanks again, @Stanfordpharma1

Recommended.

That's not how it works for me (?). Informed Delivery sends me daily emails on what's coming today and tomorrow. Nothing like 17track.
Log into your account, that's your dashboard. There should be two buttons, one for mail and one for packages. You'll be able to see labels coming to your address

ill probably hang at 300 test/300 mast for a little bit. then ill increase it over time.

I am wondering where else I have random vials laying around now.
I'm literally taking the same dosage right now lmao, Stan's stuff too. Love it.

I know I've bothered you about this before: But would a NAD+, Glutathione, and B12 mix ever be possible? Would really love to see something like that!
The NAD+ is very hard on filters. Not sure both together would hold or filter well. I'm only getting 200ml out of one filter with just NAD+ and b12.