MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Fact Check. Parabolan was developed for human use and is a Trenbolone.
fact check. The drug Trenbolone was developed for use in cattle. Trenbolone Hex (parabolan) was briefly brought to market many years later in France. The exceptionally long period of metabolisation lead manufacturers to believe it would be safer for human use. Even that was pulled from the market swiftly, tren is not for humans.

Merry Christmas Stan. The 550 Test E arrived today - it is beautiful. The TA was four days.

I am going to wrap it, put it under the tree so I can unwrap it again. It's just so pretty . . .

fact check. The drug Trenbolone was developed for use in cattle. Trenbolone Hex (parabolan) was briefly brought to market many years later in France. The exceptionally long period of metabolisation lead manufacturers to believe it would be safer for human use. Even that was pulled from the market swiftly, tren is not for humans.
Nonsense. Go back to Reddit. Lemming

Tren wasn't really made for humans(atleast initially)....not saying we can't use it. But facts are facts
The point is that Parabolan was developed for humans, not cattle. Many of the PEDs we discuss here have been used in animals and humans. Winstrol, EQ, Tren have been developed for both. It is misleading to say that Tren was only meant for cattle.

Hey Stan would you ever consider a test/primo or test/mast blend? At like a 1:1 ratio.
I think if I was a source and I had a customer ask me to make a custom blend, I might be willing to do it but I 'd have a minimum order, perhaps a minimum purchase of (3) 600ml (Stan says his 550ml media bottles are actually a hair over 600 cc's) media bottles. That way Stan doesn't have to custom brew a small amount of the blend, but can instead brew a large amount of the custom blend. And if you say "well I'll never use 1,800 ml of the blend"....you keep 600ml for yourself, sell 1 bottle to a friend sell another bottle to another friend. This way, it's actually worth Stan's time to make a custom blend because he knows he is gonna make a lot of profit on selling multiple media bottles of the blend. Stan is a business man, he is in this to make a profit. If he makes enough profit, well then sure he can probably brew you a custom blend.