MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

No issues at all, the MCT line has not been tested by anyone yet and wanted to see if anyone has tested it / used it.

I am waiting for my bloods/testing to come back.
My bloods just came back on Stan’s Test E MCT, running 150mg/week. Draw was ~72 hours after last pin.

Attachments

• IMG_6165.jpeg
    IMG_6165.jpeg
    612.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6166.jpeg
    IMG_6166.jpeg
    536.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6167.jpeg
    IMG_6167.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 26
For those of you doing blood work, I offer a $50 credit for it. Tbh, I really have no faith on blood work as a gauge on the quality of the product. Hope that doesn't come off in a negative way. I've just seem it all with blood work. I offer the $50 credit solely because I think it's an incentive to do it for health reasons. So, just let me know when reordering.

For those of you doing blood work, I offer a $50 credit for it. Tbh, I really have no faith on blood work as a gauge on the quality of the product. Hope that doesn't come off in a negative way. I've just seem it all with blood work. I offer the $50 credit solely because I think it's an incentive to do it for health reasons. So, just let me know when reordering.
Stan you’re the man lol. When we good to shoot orders through? I just got back into the country I thought I saw you needed some time lmk brother