MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

No issues at all, the MCT line has not been tested by anyone yet and wanted to see if anyone has tested it / used it.

I am waiting for my bloods/testing to come back.
My bloods just came back on Stan’s Test E MCT, running 150mg/week. Draw was ~72 hours after last pin.

Attachments

• IMG_6165.jpeg
    IMG_6165.jpeg
    612.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_6166.jpeg
    IMG_6166.jpeg
    536.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_6167.jpeg
    IMG_6167.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 56
For those of you doing blood work, I offer a $50 credit for it. Tbh, I really have no faith on blood work as a gauge on the quality of the product. Hope that doesn't come off in a negative way. I've just seem it all with blood work. I offer the $50 credit solely because I think it's an incentive to do it for health reasons. So, just let me know when reordering.

For those of you doing blood work, I offer a $50 credit for it. Tbh, I really have no faith on blood work as a gauge on the quality of the product. Hope that doesn't come off in a negative way. I've just seem it all with blood work. I offer the $50 credit solely because I think it's an incentive to do it for health reasons. So, just let me know when reordering.
Stan you’re the man lol. When we good to shoot orders through? I just got back into the country I thought I saw you needed some time lmk brother

My bloods just came back on Stan’s Test E MCT, running 150mg/week. Draw was ~72 hours after last pin.
Is that a normal result for you at that weekly dose and time the test was taken. Seems low for most people unless you're a poor responder.
For me on 160 a week, split into 2 80mg pins, 3.5 days after my pin Im 1000-1050 on compounded test c

Is that a normal result for you at that weekly dose and time the test was taken. Seems low for most people unless you're a poor responder.
For me on 160 a week, split into 2 80mg pins, 3.5 days after my pin Im 1000-1050 on compounded test c

4-8x response is roughly ballpark. I've seen people report both lower and higher. Many variables.

Unfortunately I don’t know. Started self prescribed TRT 3 months ago, this was my first draw ever. I pin MWF and this was taken on a Monday morning (I did skip my dose that morning). I’ll finish this vial and then switch to the test c to see if that makes any difference.

It's all such a crapshoot because everyone's
Unfortunately I don’t know. Started self prescribed TRT 3 months ago, this was my first draw ever. I pin MWF and this was taken on a Monday morning (I did skip my dose that morning). I’ll finish this vial and then switch to the test c to see if that makes any difference.
It's such a crapshoot because everyone's response is so different to the same dose of test

150mg a week I’m around 600ng/dl
300mg a week I’m at 1300-1400 ng/dl. According to my labs
Many variables. But I definitely respond on the low end.

It's all such a crapshoot because everyone's
It's such a crapshoot because everyone's response is so different to the same dose of test
Yeah it’s unfortunate, it’d be nice to just have a nice linear chart of dose to response, blood work gets expensive lol. I will say overall I’ve enjoyed Stan’s stuff, it’s crazy smooth the MCT absorbs quick and there’s almost no PIP, so I’m not upset about having to try more haha.

150mg a week I’m around 600ng/dl
300mg a week I’m at 1300-1400 ng/dl. According to my labs
Many variables. But I definitely respond on the low end.
Yeah I’m thinking that might be the case with me as well. We’ll see I plan on switching to Test C to see if that helps and potentially switching carrier oils too. It would be nice to not have to run 600mg just to have a mild blast when the time comes lol

Yeah I’m thinking that might be the case with me as well. We’ll see I plan on switching to Test C to see if that helps and potentially switching carrier oils too. It would be nice to not have to run 600mg just to have a mild blast when the time comes lol
My bad. I’m on test C with those numbers. Test E is real pippy for me.
Depending on if I’m on TRT + or “blasting”
I always do 3x a week. And I pull my labs 24 hours after a pin. Always after 4/5 weeks of that said dose.
But everyone is different!
Lots of variables.
M/W/F @ 200mg of stans. I peaked at 3300-3400. I posted my labs of that on this thread ages ago.
But ive never responded to gear well. For me to really blast a cycle I’d have to push higher dose numbers. And I don’t see the point currently it would just be way more sides, wish I was a hyper responder lol