MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Bro. Stan been in business for over 15 years. If you been around you know he is the truth. Period

Let's find out.

Stan:

Besides #1, which of these tests on the list do you perform on each batch on finished product?

1.HPLC purity (check)

2.GCMS organic/structural impurities

3.Metals

4. Sterility

5. Endotoxins

6. GCMS residual solvents

Surely you check #4 having been in the game for so long. Respectfully, could you point me to your testing results for items 2 through 6?

Thanks.

5-6 months usually i cruise about 300-400 mgs test depending how i feel. I like to give myself a decent time off. How about you?
Oh look, another new member who can't be bothered with an intro post. Interesting. Are you and quad paid shills or just don't like reading big signs with instructions during sign up?

What a mysterious world this is.

Yall mugs are nuts for running tren. Sheesh. Yah I’m a puss. Lol
I started after seeing you got barrels of tren in that sweet pfp of yours brother, can’t thank you enough

- it’s almost 2 decades on and off I use , first time was with coffee filters and cow pellets

Last edited:
So

you’re averaging 10 posts a day for a year now,

How much have your lifts improved since?

Don’t let the door hit you on your way out
Did you find my pic genius? Care to revise your asinine comments? Let me know if you need some help. I'm charitable.

Your best bet is making that new member intro.

Last edited:
Were not dumb around here
clearly you’re just some guy with zero experience in the gym or cycling, based on how you talk. This isn’t the place for that weak energy.

Nah. Not at all.

You've got some mad skills knowing my gym experience and gear history based on the words I type on this forum.

Get to that intro.

Back