MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Bunch
Of fucking nobody amateurs on this site now. I miss all the OGs I spent years on here talking with and sharing ideas, you new members are bitch made, Period. Come at me, women!
Everyone starts somewhere. Your first time stepping into the gym were you the size you are now? No you started at the bottom. I guarantee you learned from others around you and were inquisitive. Those people opened up to you and showed you the way.
Your first time taking gear, did you know everything or did you learn from people and ask questions? Guarantee you researched and asked questions. I also guarantee you had mentors. You eventually made your own path but someone set you on the path to start.

The problem is that people are getting shittier by the year. More entitled by the second. I guarantee the people you learned from were a much different breed and gave you the time of day. I’m not expecting that from anyone on here because it seems like a bunch of people just bitching at one another. Instead of contributing to the conversation, people choose to be keyboard warriors and say dumb shit to incite a response.

I’m not going back and forth here, so carry on.

Everyone starts somewhere. Your first time stepping into the gym were you the size you are now? No you started at the bottom. I guarantee you learned from others around you and were inquisitive. Those people opened up to you and showed you the way.
Your first time taking gear, did you know everything or did you learn from people and ask questions? Guarantee you researched and asked questions. I also guarantee you had mentors. You eventually made your own path but someone set you on the path to start.

The problem is that people are getting shittier by the year. More entitled by the second. I guarantee the people you learned from were a much different breed and gave you the time of day. I’m not expecting that from anyone on here because it seems like a bunch of people just bitching at one another. Instead of contributing to the conversation, people choose to be keyboard warriors and say dumb shit to incite a response.

I’m not going back and forth here, so carry on.
I can say "meow". I can say "moo", for twenty bucks I'll call the guy a chickenfucker.

Oh my god, no way! Thank you so much.

I get it, I’m a “new member” and don’t deserve a thoughtful response. I’ve been a member here before and I’ve been utilizing this site for about 5 years. Thought this site was about learning, sharing information, community and harm reduction. I’m obviously in a bad spot in life right now and had a genuine question based on your post. And your thought was to respond with that gem.

Reason I’m asking is because this is the highest dose I’ve heard of or read about. Im not mad, upset or offended. I’m just disappointed.

Sucks you're going through some shit right now, but jesus dude. Cry me a fucking river.

You asked if it was documented. The answer is no, I learned it from using the search bar. Which is what I said.

Back