MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Bunch
Of fucking nobody amateurs on this site now. I miss all the OGs I spent years on here talking with and sharing ideas, you new members are bitch made, Period. Come at me, women!
Everyone starts somewhere. Your first time stepping into the gym were you the size you are now? No you started at the bottom. I guarantee you learned from others around you and were inquisitive. Those people opened up to you and showed you the way.
Your first time taking gear, did you know everything or did you learn from people and ask questions? Guarantee you researched and asked questions. I also guarantee you had mentors. You eventually made your own path but someone set you on the path to start.

The problem is that people are getting shittier by the year. More entitled by the second. I guarantee the people you learned from were a much different breed and gave you the time of day. I’m not expecting that from anyone on here because it seems like a bunch of people just bitching at one another. Instead of contributing to the conversation, people choose to be keyboard warriors and say dumb shit to incite a response.

I’m not going back and forth here, so carry on.

Everyone starts somewhere. Your first time stepping into the gym were you the size you are now? No you started at the bottom. I guarantee you learned from others around you and were inquisitive. Those people opened up to you and showed you the way.
Your first time taking gear, did you know everything or did you learn from people and ask questions? Guarantee you researched and asked questions. I also guarantee you had mentors. You eventually made your own path but someone set you on the path to start.

The problem is that people are getting shittier by the year. More entitled by the second. I guarantee the people you learned from were a much different breed and gave you the time of day. I’m not expecting that from anyone on here because it seems like a bunch of people just bitching at one another. Instead of contributing to the conversation, people choose to be keyboard warriors and say dumb shit to incite a response.

I’m not going back and forth here, so carry on.
I can say "meow". I can say "moo", for twenty bucks I'll call the guy a chickenfucker.

Oh my god, no way! Thank you so much.

I get it, I’m a “new member” and don’t deserve a thoughtful response. I’ve been a member here before and I’ve been utilizing this site for about 5 years. Thought this site was about learning, sharing information, community and harm reduction. I’m obviously in a bad spot in life right now and had a genuine question based on your post. And your thought was to respond with that gem.

Reason I’m asking is because this is the highest dose I’ve heard of or read about. Im not mad, upset or offended. I’m just disappointed.

Sucks you're going through some shit right now, but jesus dude. Cry me a fucking river.

You asked if it was documented. The answer is no, I learned it from using the search bar. Which is what I said.

@Millard so, I have this guy bashing me in another forum. The fact that I can't defend myself in that thread because sources, although we pay a great deal to be on this board, have very limited privileges and aren't able to post in other forums. I wish you would reconsider this function. I've been a member here for a very, very long time. One of the longest active members here at meso. Respectively...

@MackDaddy , I vaguely remember our conversation. In all fairness, I get so many emails and pm's, etc a day it's not easy to remember everything. I wasn't dismissive like you made me seem in your thread. I offered to pay for testing. I have a policy of paying for it. What would you expect me to do? Paying for all testing and going from there is everything. I've had people do blood work and come back low, test the product and or complain using the feels system and every single time they're wrong. In your case, every source you've ever used is bunk. I've had other sources get in contact with me saying not to deal with you. You're a scammer. If I test a batch and it comes back good, you order that product that is tested and say it's not, then all I can say is send it to jano. There's no way I'm gonna ruin my reputation so I can underdose your two hundred dollar order (don't actually remember what your order cost, but I know it was small). Anyways, I don't mean any disrespect and I'm not calling you a scammer, but take it from my point of view. I get many scam attempts a day. I can't, and won't, just take someone's good word for something. I work hard at proving my product is quality. You need to prove otherwise. And... I'll even pay for it.

@MackDaddy , I vaguely remember our conversation. In all fairness, I get so many emails and pm's, etc a day it's not easy to remember everything. I wasn't dismissive like you made me seem in your thread. I offered to pay for testing. I have a policy of paying for it. What would you expect me to do? Paying for all testing and going from there is everything. I've had people do blood work and come back low, test the product and or complain using the feels system and every single time they're wrong. In your case, every source you've ever used is bunk. I've had other sources get in contact with me saying not to deal with you. You're a scammer. If I test a batch and it comes back good, you order that product that is tested and say it's not, then all I can say is send it to jano. There's no way I'm gonna ruin my reputation so I can underdose your two hundred dollar order (don't actually remember what your order cost, but I know it was small). Anyways, I don't mean any disrespect and I'm not calling you a scammer, but take it from my point of view. I get many scam attempts a day. I can't, and won't, just take someone's good word for something. I work hard at proving my product is quality. You need to prove otherwise. And... I'll even pay for it.
Once I seen him drop your name for bunk gear I knew he was full of it. Either he responds poorly or has no idea how to pin the amount he stated.

I have reposted this in that thread

Also, have I seen Tracy from Qsc reply to someone, on a thread that was initiated by a member who did not have access to theirs?
I am not sure if iirc. But it may have been something like that.

I want to believe you because you seem so genuine, but it just doesnt seem reasonable to have that low of testosterone on the amount I have been taking. You called me a scammer then didnt call me a scammer, but if I were a scammer I would be trying to get something from you. In our private conversation I explicitly said I am not asking for free gear or my money back. I said I would be switching sources which I have done. I feel in a very simlar situation to another user called KoreanGuy. Mabye he is lying or mabye he is like me. Just a normal guy who wanted to start experimenting with gear, but kept getting continuously (potentially) underdosed by sources. As much as I can say “trust me bro” I havent made up a single lie in any of my messages.

I want to believe you because you seem so genuine, but it just doesnt seem reasonable to have that low of testosterone on the amount I have been taking. You called me a scammer then didnt call me a scammer, but if I were a scammer I would be trying to get something from you. In our private conversation I explicitly said I am not asking for free gear or my money back. I said I would be switching sources which I have done. I feel in a very simlar situation to another user called KoreanGuy. Mabye he is lying or mabye he is like me. Just a normal guy who wanted to start experimenting with gear, but kept getting continuously (potentially) underdosed by sources. As much as I can say “trust me bro” I havent made up a single lie in any of my messages.

WTF.
He told you he will pay to get the gear you got tested.
What's your problem, now?

Back