MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I understand what you're saying and also agree with most of it. But it begs the question(s): What is the difference with injecting E7D vs. E6D? Do you really think that's going to do any significant amount of harm? Not only that, but if you have a patient/client who notices significant appetite suppression for 6 days, then feels absolutely nothing at day 7, and simply injecting 1 day earlier produces better results, what are the downsides?

A lot of the literature around GLP-1's/etc is in diabetic/obese/unhealthy individuals, not a healthy population that exercises and eats well in comparison to the SAD. So, I can imagine most of these people gain their weight back, just like they have their entire lives.

E7D is confirmed by clinical trials and seems most convenient (same day every week). I also suspect the return of hunger 1-2 days per week may be part of how these drugs maintain full efficacy longer-term.

Evidence suggests those 1-2 days of hunger still show long-term fat loss sustainability on E7D dosing. I haven't seen any reports of those 1-2 days causing binge eating which ruins the other 5-6 days of calorie deficit. The opposite.

E7D is confirmed by clinical trials and seems most convenient (same day every week). I also suspect the return of hunger 1-2 days per week may be part of how these drugs maintain full efficacy longer-term.

Evidence suggests those 1-2 days of hunger still show long-term fat loss sustainability on E7D dosing. I haven't seen any reports of those 1-2 days causing binge eating which ruins the other 5-6 days of calorie deficit. The opposite.
Fair points, and I'll take that into consideration. Appreciate the thoughtful reply.

It's generally agreed that for most, a 2lb/wk loss or less is best for minimizing muscle loss. So when folks say "this stack ;of GLP drugs) is more effective than xyz, I'd love
to mnow what they mean by "effective".. Do we really have a much higher number of non-respknders than the studies suggest? Are folks thinking the more weight lost in a week the better? The average weight loss on Tirz was 40-50lbs, or 20% of weight over 72 weeks. Isn't that enough for most?

I place my order on 6/25 and have been in shipping Queue since 6/26 but haven’t received anything yet. Sent a message on 7/6 for an update but waiting on a reply. Not worried or anything (i know there was some mention of potential family matters that needed addressed) but wanted to provide you with an answer from someone that has recently ordered.
Pack landed today, everything was there and packaged nicely. Already pinned some of the cyp!

Sorry I haven't posted much. Been trying to get packs out and deal with family situation.

Family situation has pretty much come to an end. I will need to take some days off to deal with wrapping things up. Sorry to be intentionally vague.

Will be closing shop for a few weeks. I'll shoot for the 1st of next month. May be sooner and I'll keep the board updated. When I come back things will be back to normal and t/a times will be down to a normal level.

All packs will be shipped before I leave town. Shipping at this time is still about 1 week to get out the door. Thank you for all those that were understanding on longer wait times and thanks for all the best wishes.

I apologize for having to close shop for a while. I know some heads are gonna explode, but please realize it's not because I want to. Not going on vacation or having fun. I'll be back to full speed when I get back.

Sorry I haven't posted much. Been trying to get packs out and deal with family situation.

Family situation has pretty much come to an end. I will need to take some days off to deal with wrapping things up. Sorry to be intentionally vague.

Will be closing shop for a few weeks. I'll shoot for the 1st of next month. May be sooner and I'll keep the board updated. When I come back things will be back to normal and t/a times will be down to a normal level.

All packs will be shipped before I leave town. Shipping at this time is still about 1 week to get out the door. Thank you for all those that were understanding on longer wait times and thanks for all the best wishes.

I apologize for having to close shop for a while. I know some heads are gonna explode, but please realize it's not because I want to. Not going on vacation or having fun. I'll be back to full speed when I get back.
Genuinely wishing you the best! @Stanfordpharma1

Wishing you the best man. Sounds like you’re going through a big loss or serious life change, which I’ve also dealt with recently.

Fuck actually his latest price list has it! I must've skimmed it last time because I actually wanted it. Or I was using an older price list I searched.

Definitely gonna be ordering some when he returns though. Superdrol is really amazing if you can tolerate the high BP
He has always sold superdrol. In the liquid form.