MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

When do you pin your 110 mgs a week ?

And now think how much that 3100 total test would drop in another 72 hours
I pin 110mg sat morn & wed morn. Always get bloods drawn wed morn before I pin & total t is 1200-1250 reliably.

That's why I mentioned I've only done a 24hr test on blast. So I have no reference to how much it would drop after 4 days in me. Also I've never done a 24hr test on my TRT 110mg dose.

Has anybody had any issues with the tops of their vials being loose? I can literally turn mine with ease. I've been using Stans gear for 5 years and never seen this happen. Oil looks really good just was curious if anybody has had this issue.

Has anybody had any issues with the tops of their vials being loose? I can literally turn mine with ease. I've been using Stans gear for 5 years and never seen this happen. Oil looks really good just was curious if anybody has had this issue.
I’ve had this with happen with a different vendors. It’s said to not ruin sterility. I bought a crimper tool to crimp mine, when I notice mine spin, off Amazon.

How long is the turn around time at the moment?

I place my order on 6/25 and have been in shipping Queue since 6/26 but haven’t received anything yet. Sent a message on 7/6 for an update but waiting on a reply. Not worried or anything (i know there was some mention of potential family matters that needed addressed) but wanted to provide you with an answer from someone that has recently ordered.

If you haven't used semaglutide first Id try that. Why pay more for tirz if sema works for you and it's significantly cheaper. Personally I had great results with sema very few side effects besides some minor constipation which I took care of with a daily dose of docusate
Sema def does what it's supposed to if it's legit. I ate like 2 meals per day and was full all day.

Sema def does what it's supposed to if it's legit. I ate like 2 meals per day and was full all day.
My wife is currently running 0.25mg (1x p/w on Wed) of Stan's Sema and she can barely break 1200kcal. She does notice an increase in hunger around the 5-6 day mark, which I've noticed a lot with other people as well. I'm going to bump it to 0.4mg E6D next week and see how it goes.

She does notice an increase in hunger around the 5-6 day mark, which I've noticed a lot with other people as well.

I think that's normal and might be part of how these drugs work. 1-2 days of increased hunger per week then re-dose; it allows the drug to work again in full.

Not sure we want 24/7 exposure to these compounds, to maintain efficacy longer-term (as per the clinical trials).

My wife is currently running 0.25mg (1x p/w on Wed) of Stan's Sema and she can barely break 1200kcal. She does notice an increase in hunger around the 5-6 day mark, which I've noticed a lot with other people as well. I'm going to bump it to 0.4mg E6D next week and see how it goes.
What I did before when stepping up to 1mg a week was split it up so I kept my usual 500ug pin and then added another 500ug midweek. You could try that with her 250ug dose just split whatever dose she's taking now to wed and sat.

I can understand titrating the dose by non-standard amounts, but I really don't understand what's to gain by deviating from the once a week schedule. Maximum appetite suppression is not achieved in proximity to the injection. I often feel the lowest appetite 5 days after a dose.

Get to a stable blood serum level with once a week injections, and live with natural fluctuations in appetite.

These aren't diet pills, an increase in appetite isn't a sign it's weakening, they're hormones intended to supplement the ebb and flow of natural GLP production.

I strongly suspect we're going to discover a lot of the needless experimentation is going to result in long term harm. Most don't even understand you will not maintain weight loss or the other health benefits once use is stopped.

These drugs are exceptionally effective using the prescribed protocol, with only the tiniest minority unresponsive. Most using them properly end up on a maintenance dose far lower than the max, and many of those had far more weight to lose than those playing around with them now.

There's an increasing stream of observational evidence from medical providers that those who stopped, regained weight, and went back on are finding they no longer lose weight. I think those messing around with non standard protocols, mixing compounds, and using them intermittently, while interesting, will be sacrificed to serve aa warnings to those who follow as examples of what not to do.

I can understand titrating the dose by non-standard amounts, but I really don't understand what's to gain by deviating from the once a week schedule. Maximum appetite suppression is not achieved in proximity to the injection. I often feel the lowest appetite 5 days after a dose.

Get to a stable blood serum level with once a week injections, and live with natural fluctuations in appetite.

These aren't diet pills, an increase in appetite isn't a sign it's weakening, they're hormones intended to supplement the ebb and flow of natural GLP production.

I strongly suspect we're going to discover a lot of the needless experimentation is going to result in long term harm. Most don't even understand you will not maintain weight loss or the other health benefits once use is stopped.

These drugs are exceptionally effective using the prescribed protocol, with only the tiniest minority unresponsive. Most using them properly end up on a maintenance dose far lower than the max, and many of those had far more weight to lose than those playing around with them now.

There's an increasing stream of observational evidence from medical providers that those who stopped, regained weight, and went back on are finding they no longer lose weight. I think those messing around with non standard protocols, mixing compounds, and using them intermittently, while interesting, will be sacrificed to serve aa warnings to those who follow as examples of what not to do.
I understand what you're saying and also agree with most of it. But it begs the question(s): What is the difference with injecting E7D vs. E6D? Do you really think that's going to do any significant amount of harm? Not only that, but if you have a patient/client who notices significant appetite suppression for 6 days, then feels absolutely nothing at day 7, and simply injecting 1 day earlier produces better results, what are the downsides?

A lot of the literature around GLP-1's/etc is in diabetic/obese/unhealthy individuals, not a healthy population that exercises and eats well in comparison to the SAD. So, I can imagine most of these people gain their weight back, just like they have their entire lives.

I'm not saying it's the right thing to do but I split my dose because the side effects are horrible. I was like your wife. .25mg and I thought I would never be able to eat again. I'm on 2.4 mg now and I split it into everyday pins and It helps a bunch. again I'm not saying it's the right thing to do. I'm switching to Tirz this week though for it's liver benefits.

I'm on day 10. Not shipped yet. Really hope it gets here before July 16.
Stan was in contact shortly after me posting this. He keeps his word. All is good here. Informed delivery confirms. I will continue to come here for the great service, quality and selection.

Thank you sir! Hope things are better in your neck of the woods.