MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Trt labs from last week. Trt is 150mg. Typically I’m a 8x responder but scored a bit better this time around.

View attachment 290527

They have that. You just have to get trt from a doc and be set up on MyChart like myself. I can look at a chart for testosterone, hemotocrit, prolactin, e2, lipids, etc and see data on myself from years back while playing with my dose.
You can do this if you have an account at LabCorp too thru their patient portal. For those that order their own bloods.

Trt labs from last week. Trt is 150mg. Typically I’m a 8x responder but scored a bit better this time around.

View attachment 290527

They have that. You just have to get trt from a doc and be set up on MyChart like myself. I can look at a chart for testosterone, hemotocrit, prolactin, e2, lipids, etc and see data on myself from years back while playing with my dose.
I don’t find it to be quite linear the higher the dose.
I am 2000 at 200mg and 3200-3800 at 500mg - but that’s at a split dose. I prob would be significantly higher in one shot. I think at 150mg dose you should be well over 550 the guy posted. Once you reach a certain dose threshold per your body then you’ll see diminishing returns. Either that guy is injecting improperly or something else is wrong. Most trt docs aren’t prescribing more than 100mg a week as that should put you at top range of natural levels.

Last edited:
I don’t find it to be linear the higher the dose.
I am 2000 at 200mg and 3200-3800 at 500mg. I think at 150mg dose you should be well over 550 the guy posted. Once you reach a certain dose threshold per your body then you’ll see diminishing returns. Either that guy isn’t injecting properly or something else is wrong.
My guess is you're testing 24 hours or so after Injection, if not youre a great reaponder.. The other poster tested either 3 or 4 days after injection. I do think their numbers are low though. 200 a week is a common TRT dose and most people are testing 1000-1500 when they split their shots in 2 and test right before their next shot.

Personally on 160 a week split into 2 shots I tested 1000-1050 3.5 days after inection. Now I'm on 220mg a week split into 2 shots and I test at 1200-1250 4 days after injection. I don't bother with that 3.5 day shit anymore either. Those numbers would be much higher if I tested 24hrs after injection and much closer to the 2k you're hitting. I haven't ever tested at trough on blast but I did test 24hrs after a 280mg Inhection(560/week) and my total was 3000 or so

My guess is you're testing 24 hours or so after Injection. The other poster tested either 3 or 4 days after injection. I do think their numbers are low though. 200 a week is a common TRT dose and most people are testing 1000-1500 when they split their shots in 2 and test right before their next shot.

Personally on 160 a week split into 2 shots I tested 1000-1050 3.5 days after inection. Now I'm on 220mg a week split into 2 shots and I test at 1200-1250 4 days after injection. I don't bother with that 3.5 day shit anymore either. Those numbers would be much higher if I tested 24hrs after injection and much closer to the 2k you're hitting
I test 1 1/2 week after my shots for the doc so my levels are in natural range usually 800ish. I got kicked out actually as first strike I tested a week out and I was at 1300 doc had a fit and warned me. 2nd and final strike I tested 4 days out and came in at 1600. This is 200mg pharma cyp

I tested 3100 on stans the next day split dose 500mg a week.

And a new vendor 2200 4 days out split dose 500mg and I believe it’s 30mg overdosed too per shot. So big drop off on that. I will say this time around I was sitting on a lump for 2 weeks from injecting the site to frequently - finally dispersed so prob not all got absorbed before testing. So it’s hard to tell but again 500 lvl is very low.

Attachments

• IMG_1616.jpeg
    IMG_1616.jpeg
    238.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I’ll hop back in here for a second. To further clarify.

Typically when I get lab tests for my doctor and my UGL stuff, it’s always 24 hours post injection (PEAK) and then 24 hours before I take my next TRT injection (LOW POINT)…
We started at 200mg cyp biweekly. Didn’t see great improvement. Some.. yes. But not TRT level. And this is over the course of weeks and months.
Bumped to 300mg biweekly same 1 shot every 2 weeks. I’d peak at 600/700. And crash down to 250-300 ng/dl
Further educating myself about TRT. I split it 150mg a week. peaked about the same but didn’t hit as bad of a low.

Now fast forward years… Trying Stan’s test.
I ended up running 300mg a week as a TRT+ trial. Did it for 12+ weeks give or take 150mg Mondays & Thursdays. I peaked at 1300ng/dl and some change.

600mg (stans cyp) put me at around 3000+ ng/dl. (PEAK number)

The math is mathing as I’m a great example of being a low responder to gear. Granted there is many variables ( genetics, diet, sleep, etc etc) I’ll most definitely be keeping an eye ony levels and recording them better.

Literally says same as GSO prices

Edit: kidding looks like he took that out but I’d assume it still stands.

Talked with him in email and his math for MCT equaled what GSO equaled so I think you are correct mate. I read that post like 4 times so I was going to be pissed if that was mentioned in there and I didn't see it lol.