MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

thanks for the feed back. looking forward trying some. i love good annie. i had some stuff from 6 years ago and it was still good.. within 2 weeks got stronger and harder on a deficit... im running out so looking to get some more.
If my stuff doesn't get you harder I'll eat my shorts.

That should be my official slogan.

Anyone have a good suggestion for a source for Accutane?

I get skittish when I have to go somewhere other than Stan for something...so I figured I would ask here for advice first. Thanks

Anyone have a good suggestion for a source for Accutane?

I get skittish when I have to go somewhere other than Stan for something...so I figured I would ask here for advice first. Thanks
Theres at least 2 sponsored sources whos threads you could read through instead of asking on another sources thread.

Theres at least 2 sponsored sources whos threads you could read through instead of asking on another sources thread.

Thank you for taking the time to help me absolutely none. I would rather ask the people here who I trust in the thread that I use the most and with the people who I talk to the most. I wouldn't come here asking for something Stan sells and I assure you that Stan has no issue with me asking this here.

Be cool elsewhere please.

Thank you for taking the time to help me absolutely none. I would rather ask the people here who I trust in the thread that I use the most and with the people who I talk to the most. I wouldn't come here asking for something Stan sells and I assure you that Stan has no issue with me asking this here.

Your on the wrong forum, quit being a baby and do even the slightest amount of research and you wouldnt need handouts

It's not polite to ask openly to source. Handle this through private message at least.

@RekTest I have done plenty of research, plenty of asking questions and plenty of answering other peoples questions. Calling me and baby and saying that I am requesting handouts is quite silly when I am asking for advice/suggestions from people that I trust on a forum thats main focus is harm reduction and helping each other out. I didn't start an account yesterday and immediately start asking tons of questions rather than doing research...if that was the case then your comment would be more fitting.

Stan himself gave me his blessing to ask the question in his thread. We have enough people in this world getting offended on other peoples behalf.