MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Correct. 2iu am 2iu pm
Did you ever do the full 4 at night or always split your dose?

I’m on 4iu nightly. But I also just got ordered a treadmill to do 30 mins fasted cardio in the mornings before showering and getting ready for work so I was gonna split. Just looking to see if you noticed any true difference.

Did you ever do the full 4 at night or always split your dose?

I’m on 4iu nightly. But I also just got ordered a treadmill to do 30 mins fasted cardio in the mornings before showering and getting ready for work so I was gonna split. Just looking to see if you noticed any true difference.
Occasionally I’d forget the am dose. So I would take it all at night.

I haven’t fully done a regimen of just PM/nightly GH. And then seen what I noticed differently versus say like split or only AM.

All I truly notice is I’m under the category of HGH makes me sleep terrible. Every night I take it I don’t sleep well. 2iu or 4IU no difference. Just bad sleep.

Occasionally I’d forget the am dose. So I would take it all at night.

I haven’t fully done a regimen of just PM/nightly GH. And then seen what I noticed differently versus say like split or only AM.

All I truly notice is I’m under the category of HGH makes me sleep terrible. Every night I take it I don’t sleep well. 2iu or 4IU no difference. Just bad sleep.
That sucks man. It doesn’t disrupt me and if a trying 4iu at night is like the magic number for my sleep. Incredible sleep, feel energized all day, vivid dreams.

Iv never heard anyone have issues sleeping with gh in fact it makes me more sleepy, but I guess if u get bad cts then might fuck ya up. Lucky I don't have that side unless I run a crazy dose to me 4-6iu is the sweet spot