Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Lol, you fell for ghoul's bro science BS! Just because he says a lot of words with conviction doesn't mean you should believe him.

First and foremost, I'm insulted by the implication that you believe that I wouldn't otherwise be able to draw that conclusion myself. I'll resist the urge to trade insults however.

Let's consider the facts:

1. Peptides stored at refrigerator temperatures are good for a very long time, practically speaking well over a year.
2. Peptides stored at -20C degrade less slowly and can be stored for up to 5 years.
3. Typically, a state transition from freezing will degrade a peptide by a certain amount.

Unless we want to pick the specific peptide we can't really quantify the amount of degradation. All we have is qualitative differences to argue about.

@Ghoul's point that consumer equipment can sustain -20C in a stable fashion was patently false. It is possible, with some care, to guarantee that the peptide in consumer freezer equipment never undergoes a freeze/thaw cycle other than initially when it's frozen and finally when it's thawed for use. However that does take some care.

So, you've introduced a fair bit of complexity for a marginal benefit. A common household freezer can't sustainably hold -20C if it's opened and closed frequently. A chest freezer likely could, even still, some care would need to be taken not to dawdle with the door open. Then there's the risk of power outage or someone accidentally leaving a freezer door open.

So, yes, it's entirely possible to extend the life of peptides by freezing them in a household freezer, but the benefits are marginal and the added complexity is not small. If a rando asked me how to store their peptides, I'd tell 'em to throw 'em in the fridge, because fuck trying to explain all that to anyone.

And so now we're back to my comparison to terminal sterilization. It *might* be a benefit, but nobody has yet been able to quantify it. There's a level of complexity and risk associated with the process and so lacking a compelling reason, why would anyone do so?

MCT oil, like any other oil is subject to oxidation and discoloration, especially if the vial isn't sealed properly, Oxide blackening will also occur when oil is exposed to moisture. This type of particle you will only find on the surface of the rubber, or metal, because it adheres to the surface of contact with the oxygen, it is far from being a floater, and if it were the case it would be in several vials, from the same kit, other kits of same batch, and in the whole vial, not only in this surface of the stopper.

The reason for your ban is clear, you spammed the thread with this topic, even though no one has the same problem. You are free to do the same spam here, you will not be banned, but you will be ignored.
You made your feedback, I gave you my answer, my replacement/credit/refund proposal on that specific vial, the topic will end there and everyone is free to think what they want
lol naa thats a lie guys.. MCT oil doesn't oxidize and stick to metal lol.

that is rust or other impurities.

IF MCT was SOOO oxidative it caused clumps id suggest a stable oil be used as no USP oil creates black particles and ALOT of them..

perhaps improperly cleaned vial or stopped and or heated oil residues from manufacture that cause the black pieces.

NOT GOOD. MANY vendors use MCT and no one sees this.

QSC has a history of floaters so MAYBE just improper filtering...

dont believe the BS. IF was from AIR and MCT every open vial would get it...bad excuse like the yellow GH

I’d like to speak to a supervisor regarding my order placed and paid for on August 12th, 2024. To date no tracking number has been provided. Please assist.
Sincerely,
Karen.
Bored Season 1 GIF by Will & Grace

Last edited:
lol naa thats a lie guys.. MCT oil doesn't oxidize and stick to metal lol.

that is rust or other impurities.

IF MCT was SOOO oxidative it caused clumps id suggest a stable oil be used as no USP oil creates black particles and ALOT of them..

perhaps improperly cleaned vial or stopped and or heated oil residues from manufacture that cause the black pieces.

NOT GOOD. MANY vendors use MCT and no one sees this.

QSC has a history of floaters so MAYBE just improper filtering...

dont believe the BS. IF was from AIR and MCT every open vial would get it...bad excuse like the yellow GH
Going against the grain. I'll stand with you in case the meso mob of QSC dick riders try and score some points for themselves with the lovely Tracey by jumping your shit for not agreeing with the word of the Queen of cheap gear.

She probably should've let someone with some sense in her camp take this issue up with us. I understand on her Discord channel she just bans anyone who asks a question or presents an issue and doesn't thank her for calling them an idiot. I'm putting a little on it but sources often forget where they are when they come here and can't just get rid of anyone who isn't fellating whichever shemale is working that particular shift.