Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’m sold on the Test D too, making preparations on what to order this winter.
freddie mercury GIF

I love starting trends :D

A consumer freezer.

Which proves what?

We already know that peptides degrade less slowly at -20C vs. -8C and other member have already proven their ability to make a consumer freezer hold -20C. Again, these are qualitative differences.

We don't have a control for the experiment. Is there a vial from the same batch that was stored in a refrigerator for the same period of time? That, at least would have been interesting information.

We don't have a control for the experiment. Is there a vial from the same batch that was stored in a refrigerator for the same period of time? That, at least would have been interesting information.
I would love to see that experiment. I think 6 months is plenty, fridge vs freezer vs room temperature (dark place).

I would love to see that experiment. I think 6 months is plenty, fridge vs freezer vs room temperature (dark place).
Let's just do this and we can all pay together for the test, I have shit load of peptides or hgh, no problem wasting 2-3 vials. I can even put it in two different freezers and fridges so we can even see the difference between one fridge/freezer used specifically to hold peptides and one that is used for normal stuff as well so it gets opened frequently.

Just let me know guys if you are interested and we can make a thread and start gathering ppl. If we pile up together it's gonna cost peanuts and we can squash this debacle once and for all

Let's just do this and we can all pay together for the test, I have shit load of peptides or hgh, no problem wasting 2-3 vials. I can even put it in two different freezers and fridges so we can even see the difference between one fridge/freezer used specifically to hold peptides and one that is used for normal stuff as well so it gets opened frequently.

Just let me know guys if you are interested and we can make a thread and start gathering ppl. If we pile up together it's gonna cost peanuts and we can squash this debacle once and for all
Finally someone actually starts something tangible not just all talk. You could probably start a thread over at the testing section.

The majority of people here use hgh and peptides, you should be able to pool enough money to get it done.

I'd be interested in knowing how long peptides last reconstituted in bac water in fridge.

For e.g. I get 50mg tirz. If I'm on 10mg will it last the 5 weeks? If I'm on 5mg, will it last the 10 weeks?

My international order took 21 days to arrive after the final order confirmation from Tracy's team. I think it would have been delivered sooner, were it not for a delay from the partner facility. Everything was well cushioned within a discrete package. I have a separate order issue they are assisting me with, even though it is not something they can control. Overall their team has been great.

Thanks, QSC!