MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Ordered some of stans Tren E and anavar and tirz . Been on the anavar 50mg for a few days and I felt it right away . Tbh I might lower it and just do it sublingual and take half a capsule 50mg may be too much for me I feel “on” even after the gym. I usually stuck to 20mg a day . Haven’t tried their tirz yet I’m finishing a vial from somewhere else then I’ll reconstitute what I have next week . Stuff seems legit . I think I ordered at a time when orders were crazy because TA was a little slow than what I’m used to but he was very responsive and let me know what was up . And answered every email . Been off gear for about a month maybe month and a half so excited to be back on again . Will check back in a month to post results / experience.

I’m also on their Test E but I’ve kinda been using theirs and another sources Test so I can’t really say which one is more effective so I’ll be basing my update more so on the tren tirz and anavar

Ordered some of stans Tren E and anavar and tirz . Been on the anavar 50mg for a few days and I felt it right away . Tbh I might lower it and just do it sublingual and take half a capsule 50mg may be too much for me I feel “on” even after the gym. I usually stuck to 20mg a day . Haven’t tried their tirz yet I’m finishing a vial from somewhere else then I’ll reconstitute what I have next week . Stuff seems legit . I think I ordered at a time when orders were crazy because TA was a little slow than what I’m used to but he was very responsive and let me know what was up . And answered every email . Been off gear for about a month maybe month and a half so excited to be back on again . Will check back in a month to post results / experience.

I’m also on their Test E but I’ve kinda been using theirs and another sources Test so I can’t really say which one is more effective so I’ll be basing my update more so on the tren tirz and anavar

You don't go through Stan for fast T/A. You go through Stan for high quality product. Never order if you need it right away, give yourself some extra time when you know you're getting low on product or buy in bulk. I personally don't mind the wait as the product is quality.

As far as Stans Test, I believe once you try it you'll love it! I've gone through about 2 vials of the Test C MCT and I prefer it over pharmacy test.

You don't go through Stan for fast T/A. You go through Stan for high quality product. Never order if you need it right away, give yourself some extra time when you know you're getting low on product or buy in bulk. I personally don't mind the wait as the product is quality.

As far as Stans Test, I believe once you try it you'll love it! I've gone through about 2 vials of the Test C MCT and I prefer it over pharmacy test.
I have a whole vial of MCT test E and Tren E. From Stan . Smooth af no pip I just had like a quarter vial of another test I was using prior to getting off so I’ve just been mixing it in tbh because I hate wasting things . I’m just saying objectively when I get my bloods I can’t say it’s one or the other because I’m mixing both just to kill that last bit of product.
Honestly as long as I’m not at 336 in test levels a month from now I’ll be happy

Yea im relatively a newb when it comes to ordering from sources and tbh I didn’t check the thread until after and I saw he was backed up and I was like ah …I’m tripping lol

I’m used to getting my test from the doc but new docs being buggy so….back to ugl lol
So far I’m pleased especially with the anavar but it’s only been a couple days

Lmfao I posted here one time and got a scam email already little do they know I use a separate email from my username IMG_0998.jpegso I was like wtf I never ordered from them on this email