Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

I placed an order for 3 t3 3 clen and an anavar. the order was confirmed and before shipping it they sent me a photo of the package and it was missing 2 t3. I was notified of the shortage and they told me not to worry and that it was added. today I received the package and the t3 was missing. I sent an email with proof, I'm waiting for a response from them

I placed an order for 3 t3 3 clen and an anavar. the order was confirmed and before shipping it they sent me a photo of the package and it was missing 2 t3. I was notified of the shortage and they told me not to worry and that it was added. today I received the package and the t3 was missing. I sent an email with proof, I'm waiting for a response from them
Have you seen the lab tests for them and other chinese ugl? It’s all over the place. Trash it and ask for refund for the rest

This is the product that failed our measurement this time.
We have arranged to inspect the oral production.
This has a great impact on our products.
We will solve it as soon as possible.

Stan50mg 85% content
PROVIRON 25mg 167% content exceeds the standard
OXY 50mg 89% content
Viagara 86% content
Cials 65% content
Clen 40mcg71% content
T3 25mg 168% content exceeds the standard
I just found out about this, I'm using clenbuterol from an order made at July 15th, is it the same "bad" batch?

I understand that even though clenbuterol varies between 30 and 60, the average of all the pills will be 40, right?