Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

I placed an order for 3 t3 3 clen and an anavar. the order was confirmed and before shipping it they sent me a photo of the package and it was missing 2 t3. I was notified of the shortage and they told me not to worry and that it was added. today I received the package and the t3 was missing. I sent an email with proof, I'm waiting for a response from them

I placed an order for 3 t3 3 clen and an anavar. the order was confirmed and before shipping it they sent me a photo of the package and it was missing 2 t3. I was notified of the shortage and they told me not to worry and that it was added. today I received the package and the t3 was missing. I sent an email with proof, I'm waiting for a response from them
Have you seen the lab tests for them and other chinese ugl? It’s all over the place. Trash it and ask for refund for the rest

This is the product that failed our measurement this time.
We have arranged to inspect the oral production.
This has a great impact on our products.
We will solve it as soon as possible.

Stan50mg 85% content
PROVIRON 25mg 167% content exceeds the standard
OXY 50mg 89% content
Viagara 86% content
Cials 65% content
Clen 40mcg71% content
T3 25mg 168% content exceeds the standard
I just found out about this, I'm using clenbuterol from an order made at July 15th, is it the same "bad" batch?

I understand that even though clenbuterol varies between 30 and 60, the average of all the pills will be 40, right?

@Senria Are you trying to fix this? You haven't responded to my emails. You've said nothing on my posts here about what happened. I guess at this point its safe to assume nothing was sent. And judging by the way you're (not) handling it it's probably safe to assume nothing will be done about it. I hope you prove me wrong. I have the email chain if you need that. So are you going to be a business man or a scammer?

@Senria Are you trying to fix this? You haven't responded to my emails. You've said nothing on my posts here about what happened. I guess at this point its safe to assume nothing was sent. And judging by the way you're (not) handling it it's probably safe to assume nothing will be done about it. I hope you prove me wrong. I have the email chain if you need that. So are you going to be a business man or a scammer?
I’m thinking @Senria pulled one over on us by coming back with his story. Refunded to buy time and is pulling a runner. Writing this one off as a loss boys

I haven't came out and said much but I think he is the one who answered the emails and did the whole scam. After the other guy left he figured he could steal a few peoples money. If he was making any real effort besides the occasional post here I would think different.

I'm glad it was a test order so I'm only down $290. I've wrote this off as a reminder of the kinds of people out there.

Dear, when you reminded me that there were two t3' s missing, I immediately reported them to the warehouse delivery staff, but I still didn't have time to add them. Please contact me for a refund or reissue them.

I haven't came out and said much but I think he is the one who answered the emails and did the whole scam. After the other guy left he figured he could steal a few peoples money. If he was making any real effort besides the occasional post here I would think different.

I'm glad it was a test order so I'm only down $290. I've wrote this off as a reminder of the kinds of people out there.
Guys I am not ghosting you. My priority is with my family at the moment, I do not have the energy or capacity to focus on anything else.

If you can’t understand and choose to longer support SRY that is up to you. I will get through this difficult time and make things better for SRY’s customers and employees.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

You aren't dealing with personal friends, you are dealing with customers.

How would you feel if a customer continually said "sorry I never paid you, my dad died, and I'm focusing on my family"

You'd be like... who gives a fuck about your dad... I need to get paid.

Run your operation like a business for god's sake. If you want people to care about your personal situation then just run a private lab available to family and friends only.

I'll absolutely never use this source based on what I have seen in the last few pages. Wow

First of all, I didn't refuse to handle the problem, because the promised refund was completed yesterday, and another package was sent yesterday, but I didn't reply on meso in time. My explanation for not replying in time is that I have other things to do_Of course, you can choose the source you think is better, which is your right to choose.

Have you seen the lab tests for them and other chinese ugl? It’s all over the place. Trash it and ask for refund for the rest
I just found out about this, I'm using clenbuterol from an order made at July 15th, is it the same "bad" batch?

I understand that even though clenbuterol varies between 30 and 60, the average of all the pills will be 40, right?

Technically there is no "bad batch" there is no Chinese Clen, t3 or other micro dosed tablets that come back suitable from testing. You're gonna get tabs that vary from 5mcgs up to 100mcgs or greater due to how the Chinese manufacturing does their mixing/dilution.