Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone here has any experience with their injectable cardarine? Goal is increasing endurance. Never seen injectable cardarine in oil. Big difference in bio availability?
It’s more bioavailable in injectable form.
All sarms have low bioavailability in oral form and it’s way more potent and anabolic in injectable form.
That said gw501516 is not a sarm but same logic

I ordered tren e & test c.. 1 kit of each, my skus are T1 & T2… fml I think I received test e & c instead
Have you asked what the skew codes are by email??, why would you just assume that? Why wouldn't you asked for the skew code identify matters by email before your package arrives???

Have you asked what the skew codes are by email??, why would you just assume that? Why wouldn't you asked for the skew code identify matters by email before your package arrives???
Yea I sent an email asking for the sku list, I have the one from last year and it shows T1 & T2 are both testosterone and the oils are very clear, quick search of sku and T1 & T2 on this thread are also Test E & C, haven’t injected anything, package came in yesterday but at first glance something seemed off and so far everything points to testosterone in both vials, we’ll see what sku list email says for sure though.

I've never seen it in oil either, likely because it's soluble in water. A few places sell it, but it's expensive.

Anyone know what it takes to make one's own injectable? I assume just dissolving raw in BAC water would suffice. Maybe check/adjust the pH?
I assumed QSC sold the Oil