EU domestic source talk

I'll stick to 250mg/ml castor oil then because test U in castor oil is a god send for TRT
Bullshit. Felt no difference between mct, sesame, castor oil injecting e10d. Also it's not God send at all, some people react very bad to it and much better to other esters some of my buddies hate it. So you can't talk for everyone.

Bullshit. Felt no difference between mct, sesame, castor oil injecting e10d. Also it's not God send at all, some people react very bad to it and much better to other esters some of my buddies hate it. So you can't talk for everyone.
It's not bullshit per se. It's just that you will only notice a difference for lower frequent injections. Test u in other oils still has a long half life (21 days for tea seed oil). Castor oil is just the longest.

Meaning: For guys wishing to pin every 1-2 weeks, you will be fine with test u in whichever oil you prefer. For guys looking to inject every 3-4-5 weeks, I'd recommend tu in castor oil.

bro if you are an ignorant fuck is not my fault, test U in castor oil, takes 100+ days to get at stable level, I doubt you tried for so long before checking your levels and see any difference.