MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

For at least a few weeks I'll be answering emails early evening till I crash out. Not during the day/morning so please bear with me. Will be packing and shipping in morning until afternoon. And physical therapy in late afternoon. A few of you may know this and others not, but was in a bad car accident a few weeks ago. Dealing with that for a bit. Shipping times are at 5 days to get packs out once payment is made and I'll be getting those times down a bit.

For at least a few weeks I'll be answering emails early evening till I crash out. Not during the day/morning so please bear with me. Will be packing and shipping in morning until afternoon. And physical therapy in late afternoon. A few of you may know this and others not, but was in a bad car accident a few weeks ago. Dealing with that for a bit. Shipping times are at 5 days to get packs out once payment is made and I'll be getting those times down a bit.
Sorry to hear about your accident! I hope you help up well!!!

Mct is my go to…now. MiG 840 was the best for me because it flowed like water
I’ve only ever use gear made with gso. But I placed an order last week for some of Stan’s test and tren in mct after reading about the smoothness during injection. I’m definitely eagerly waiting for its arrival so I can try it for myself.

Hope all is well man.

Also, a bit of review and after multiple injections of test cyp/tren ace+enth I would say this gear is very smooth through a 27g needle and 30g slin pins. No pip, and The orals look good and the packaging was great also. 10/10 def recommend so far I will order more when I need it.

Hope all is well man.

Also, a bit of review and after multiple injections of test cyp/tren ace+enth I would say this gear is very smooth through a 27g needle and 30g slin pins. No pip, and The orals look good and the packaging was great also. 10/10 def recommend so far I will order more when I need it.
That's the mct product. Thank you, sir. Yeah, I'm using the mct test cyp with a 29g slin pin with little effort.

Honestly I dont know what all the hype about mct is, felt the same as gso to me but I heat my test up before pinning so maybe mct doesnt get thinner with heat like gso ?

Regardless product is very good. I have test c mct and tren A gso im running right now. I run 30g and almost feel the tren pins better

Honestly I dont know what all the hype about mct is, felt the same as gso to me but I heat my test up before pinning so maybe mct doesnt get thinner with heat like gso ?

Regardless product is very good. I have test c mct and tren A gso im running right now. I run 30g and almost feel the tren pins better
How are you heating it? I’m interested to try that myself.

Stan’s got Lipo injectables now? I need to do more research into that. My gf is obsessed with getting those, spends like 150 bucks a month going in to a clinic once a week for an injection.
Anyone try it? As I understand it it’s basically just OTC supplements that you get injected to help boost your metabolism, but I haven’t talked with anyone besides my gf about their anecdotal experience. And she can get delusional about beauty/weight treatments lol.

Back