MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

What do you mean? Pinning with 23g is smoother and easier than with 25g, especially with larger volumes. Unless I read it wrong you're saying 23g is harder than 25g which seems opposite.
You read it wrong or I wasn’t clear lol. I use 23g when using a 3ml syringe and a 25g when using a 1ml syringe.
You have to use a 1ml syringe, anything higher wont work.
When I need like say 2ML test c I just pin morning then night.
My problem is I only use delts and glutes. Only running 400 tren e, 200 mast e, and 250 cyp. Guess I could split the doses I to 4 pins instead of 3. Splitting mast and test in delts. Scar tissue is getting pretty bad in glutes and I used to run short eaters and 3ml a pin with 23 gauge sucked lol. Yall use coffee cup warmers to heat oil?

You read it wrong or I wasn’t clear lol. I use 23g when using a 3ml syringe and a 25g when using a 1ml syringe.

My problem is I only use delts and glutes. Only running 400 tren e, 200 mast e, and 250 cyp. Guess I could split the doses I to 4 pins instead of 3. Splitting mast and test in delts. Scar tissue is getting pretty bad in glutes and I used to run short eaters and 3ml a pin with 23 gauge sucked lol. Yall use coffee cup warmers to heat oil?
I do 4 pins three times a week and 2 daily all in my delts.
I just heat it up under hot water in the sink

2 daily, same delt? How's the PIP after that? (never injected twice in the same spot on the same day)
Sometimes I do same delt, sometimes I do other side.
I only get pip when I dont pin deep enough and it leaks subq, only had that happen like once or twice in the last year, its never test with pip only ever tren a, never get pip with npp either.

How tf are yall pinning with insulin pins? 25g is fine with a 1ml syringe, but pinning 2+ml through anything bigger than a 23g is hell. (I heat my vials up in hot water too. Use a little Tupperware with about 3/8” of hot water in the bottom).
I’ve never had an issuing slin pins or 30 gauge on a 1ml syringe. Gso goes through it quickly and just fine as long as it’s a 1ml syringe. Anything more than 1ml I use a 3ml syringe but have to inject with a 25 gauge needle. You’ll never get oil through a 30 gauge needle with a 3ml syringe

Sometimes I do same delt, sometimes I do other side.
I only get pip when I dont pin deep enough and it leaks subq, only had that happen like once or twice in the last year, its never test with pip only ever tren a, never get pip with npp either.
What length are you running on your delt I usually use 5/8. Pip is hit or miss for me. I use 25 or 27 gauge usually. And use 1 inch on everything else, plus coffee warmer. I’m curious if I get subq leakage too

On another note looks like my package wanted the scenic route and is traveling wherever the fuck it wants lol. I hate usps sometimes. I also want to vouch for Stan’s gear and service, long time customer here, so there is that. My way of saying thanks stanny

Last edited:
No one ever doubts Stan’s gear but for the sake of understanding your bloods. What’s your pinning schedule like? When was the blood drawn in relation to last pin? Basic info
Oh yeah I know been with Stan for a while. Just thought any bloodwork can only do good for the community. I pin just a hair above 60mg test and 40mg mast EOD at 6am. Bloodwork was taken 2 hours after pinning.

This was mostly for my lipids since I’m always on low dose mast for 10 months out of the year.. Just thought id throw in test since it was cheap.

I figured this out on accident as well. The wife has these candle warmer things in the bathroom. One day I was getting ready to do a shot, and thought hmm what if I lift this little wax plate off here and set the bottle on this warmer? Works great!

I use a 25 g and my oil flows well at room temperature.

Is this for smaller needles?

It's fine imo. I use 23 or 25g and still run the syringe under hot tap water for a minute prior to injection. So you can voluntarily inject slowly instead of injecting slowly because you can't push it any faster (I prefer slow easy injections).

If you have no problems it's minutiae. First world problems.

Back