MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Yep. Jesus Christ. This!!! Is this a fucking thing? What the fuck !!!
yes sir. Happens in other threads & this one as well.
Scammers find your email via posts, testing, etc.
(Don’t use same username on forum for your email)
They then make fake emails and offer discounts if you order.

On certain devices you can’t tell the difference between “O” or “0”
And same with “I” “l” or “1”
( that’s a Capitalized i and lower case L - looks the exact same on my end)

Sources never email you first.

Good luck.

Did the classic meso scammer(s) get another person lmao ???

gotta watch out for the fake emails using ZEROs & 1s for letters.

Wtf happened to MESO, ‍♂️ why even post when you getting your stuff ..
I don’t even know if I’m getting my stuff. I been a customer of Stan for years.. I just wanted some var for my joints and then this? I’ve been off the forums for a while and now they’re scammers using different shit.. whatever. @Stanfordpharma1 you are solid, I just don’t know what the fuck happened and who’s the real Stanford. Shits wild. If I get my order, I’d be lucky. But. All apologies to @Stanfordpharma1 you always was a stand up dude. Shame people making fake emails claiming it’s you.

than you keep it private .. I’ve been a customer myself a lot longer than most .. if you sent funds he’ll send it..if you just waiting on a reply from Stan . Than wait .. he’s not a thief

than you keep it private .. I’ve been a customer myself a lot longer than most .. if you sent funds he’ll send it..if you just waiting on a reply from Stan . Than wait .. he’s not a thief

I know that. He’s always been solid. I just cant dish out more money not knowing which one is the real Stan.

I know that. He’s always been solid. I just cant dish out more money not knowing which one is the real Stan.
There are I imagine trillions of possible combinations of letters and numbers that make up an email address. Of those possibilities only ONE of them will land in Stan’s mailbox. If you didn’t use that one then you emailed someone else.

Back