MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I’m just kinda upset I jumped to conclusions about Stan because he is top notch. I’m bummed out I probably lost him as a source .. I haven’t been around for at least 2 years and wanted to run a low dose of var for joint support. I still have stans gear from them too. It is what it is.. I’m out 400 dollars, but I know damn well I’ll look out for this type of shit.

Sorry to all of MESO and especially @Stanfordpharma1

I’m just kinda upset I jumped to conclusions about Stan because he is top notch. I’m bummed out I probably lost him as a source .. I haven’t been around for at least 2 years and wanted to run a low dose of var for joint support. I still have stans gear from them too. It is what it is.. I’m out 400 dollars, but I know damn well I’ll look out for this type of shit.

Even if you think you have the right email,
Go back to page 1 on the thread. Copy and paste it into your new email you’re sending. Ensures the right one every time.

Sorry you went through that. But now you can ensure it doesn't happen again. Spread the word to help others.

he tried to get me for double the order. I have email for proof.. he just said he’ll give me tracking soon after I said I was going to expose him
I'm not sure exactly what's going on here. I won't jump to conclusions but would like more information before any accusations. Let me premise by saying, I've never burned anyone. My reputation is worth a lot more than a few dollars. I realize you took back the comment, but throwing that out there for others to see.

You emailed me, placed an order, sent $24 by mistake (as noted in your email) but not the dollars for the order. I sent one email to you since sending you bitcoin address and that said that I haven't received money for order and was there a hold or something. That was the only email I sent. No email claiming I would ship asap or anything. I checked bitcoin wallet and didn't sew the full funds, just the $24..I just checked email and website right now for first time since inquiring about funds.

That being said, I'm not sure if there are 2 email chains or just the one. Putting your email address on the open forum is risky.

I know this will come off as kind of rude, but please realize I'm extremely slammed and dialog is not always instant. But, let's try and figure this out.

I can't post emails because that's a board violation that will get me banned, but I'd like to keep all this out in the open as much as possible.

I never take anything personally. We'll figure it out. Just hoping you can be patient, as said on other post, I'm extremely slammed and trying to get so much done at the same time.

I'm not sure exactly what's going on here. I won't jump to conclusions but would like more information before any accusations. Let me premise by saying, I've never burned anyone. My reputation is worth a lot more than a few dollars. I realize you took back the comment, but throwing that out there for others to see.

You emailed me, placed an order, sent $24 by mistake (as noted in your email) but not the dollars for the order. I sent one email to you since sending you bitcoin address and that said that I haven't received money for order and was there a hold or something. That was the only email I sent. No email claiming I would ship asap or anything. I checked bitcoin wallet and didn't sew the full funds, just the $24..I just checked email and website right now for first time since inquiring about funds.

That being said, I'm not sure if there are 2 email chains or just the one. Putting your email address on the open forum is risky.

I know this will come off as kind of rude, but please realize I'm extremely slammed and dialog is not always instant. But, let's try and figure this out.

I can't post emails because that's a board violation that will get me banned, but I'd like to keep all this out in the open as much as possible.
First off let me extend my deepest apologies to you Stan. I’ve been a loyal customer of yours for a long time, I was on your private list and everything. I spend a lot of money with you over the years, and you have always been top notch, a+ service. You see, I have been out the game for at least two years, and with all the craziness going on in the world, I might have thought you flipped, again, my dearest apologies. You are correct, it was a double email, and someone is out there with your exact same email, however the “o” is “0”. I was confused, because it also showed as a “o”. I got scammed as someone mentioned above.. this is was my fault and I cannot take back the slander I have done, all I can do is apologize and say that you have always been top notch. I got conned.. 2 years ago, this wasn’t a thing. I guess it is now. I would love to still be able to order from you as I always was a loyal customer.

Again, my deepest apologies..

In solidarity,

Mdrock

I never take anything personally. We'll figure it out. Just hoping you can be patient, as said on other post, I'm extremely slammed and trying to get so much done at the same time.
My God, they don’t make them like you anymore. Stand up guy since day one. Take your time. I’m going to make a new
Proton account and let you know it’s me “mdrock85”..

My God, they don’t make them like you anymore. Stand up guy since day one. Take your time. I’m going to make a new
Proton account and let you know it’s me “mdrock85”..
FYI, I'll never email you with promos or anything. Scammer has been doing that. I only ever reply to your emails. I don't email from a fresh email chain. Email me as soon as you make that new account, please.

Just bad practice to reply to a vendor email even if they are replying back to you. If you reply, delete whatever email address populated the To: field and replace with legitimate address in lowercase letters. Always a great check.

FYI, I'll never email you with promos or anything. Scammer has been doing that. I only ever reply to your emails. I don't email from a fresh email chain. Email me as soon as you make that new account, please.
I will. I apologize and can’t thank you enough. As soon as I get home from the gym..

Back