MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

At least since mid 2000s. Probably earlier.
Yep, Cyrillic letters that look like Roman letters, that, too. The computer sees them very differently and sends them to a different place although you may not be able to tell the difference

Can you tell the difference?

Examples:

Legitimate: steve.j@bing.com

Fraudulent: steve.j@Ьing.com (Note the Cyrillic “Ь” instead of the Latin “b”)

Legitimate: www.google.com

Fraudulent: http://www.xn--ggle-55da.com (www.gооgle.com)

Oops, the forum fixed that second Google, LOL. It is a hyperlink that looks just like the first one.

How were you messaging real Stan first, then ended up messaging the scam email after ? I don’t get it ….
I don’t get it either… the first message the scammer sent me was to “re-send original email”. It was all decoded, my original, and I thought Stan must of lost the original.. so then I forwarded my order again to the reply of that… I should have known. Stan makes mistakes, but that was weird as what I thought his first message was “re send email”…. Now everything makes sense. It was a duplicate email as Stan said. I was honestly speaking to the scammer I thought was Stan, and Stan himself… I didn’t know who the real Stan was until I found out filthy scammers.. it’s weird because as you see in my screenshot.. both Stan’s real addy and the scammer addy in the same..

I don’t get it either… the first message the scammer sent me was to “re-send original email”. It was all decoded, my original, and I thought Stan must of lost the original.. so then I forwarded my order again to the reply of that… I should have known., but that was weird as what I thought his first message was “re send email”…. Now everything makes sense. It was a duplicate email as Stan said. I was honestly speaking to the scammer I thought was Stan, and Stan himself… I didn’t know who the real Stan was until I found out filthy scammers.. it’s weird because as you see in my screenshot.. both Stan’s real addy and the scammer addy in the same..

Anyways.. sorry to hijack the thread. Yes, it happened, and I’ve been ordering off of Stan for over 5 plus years now. This has never happened to me as I always knew Stan was top notch service, if not the best on here/web. He’s been around for along time. This never happened before.

Anyways. Sorry to all that is fans of Stanford like me.

Cheers and have a good weekend.

Even if you think you have the right email,
Go back to page 1 on the thread. Copy and paste it into your new email you’re sending. Ensures the right one every time.

not sure copy n paste is safe anymore in 2024.

If a hacker got a clipper malware on ur phone or on the thing you copy n paste when u paste it , it will get changed to what the hacker wants

One of my mates copy n paste a bitcoin address once not even for buying steroids n he said when he click paste the bitcoin address changed. He don’t know if his phone was infected or the bitcoin address was infected.

And I ain’t no if this applies to email links on a forum but i type everything out letter for letter.

Gives my fingers and brain some exercise.

Cheers

If a hacker got a clipper malware on ur phone or on the thing you copy n paste when u paste it , it will get changed to what the hacker wants

One of my mates copy n paste a bitcoin address once not even for buying steroids n he said when he click paste the bitcoin address changed. He don’t know if his phone was infected or the bitcoin address was infected.

And I ain’t no if this applies to email links on a forum but i type everything out letter for letter.

Cheers
Damn, really?
Wow. Noted. A shame. I remember when the days were good..

Cheers
Well damn! Good to know. It really is the age of technology now. And I’m behind the times

Back