MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I got this email about 10 min after Stanny anf I had concluded business. Didn't think anything about it till reading the last 2 pages itt. This is the scammer. No idea how he got my email, but he did. Luckily I use the same email chain everytime instead of creating a new chain to communicate with Stanny. Be careful...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241005_014323_Proton Mail.webp
    Screenshot_20241005_014323_Proton Mail.webp
    64.7 KB · Views: 33
I got this email about 10 min after Stanny anf I had concluded business. Didn't think anything about it till reading the last 2 pages itt. This is the scammer. No idea how he got my email, but he did. Luckily I use the same email chain everytime instead of creating a new chain to communicate with Stanny. Be careful...
I just seen this posted from ya, i tagged you in previous post i was emailing placing order with legit stan right? Please say yes

That’s a capital “eye” at the end not “one”

It looks right due to the lowercase letters, but I can't say 100%.if the address is in all caps it's the scammer
Got it, usually the first line they copy it exactly- the emailer’s “name”

The second line which is the actual email there sending from- has an “eye” at the end after I copied and pasted your screenshot it showed “eye” not “one”

I got spooked for a second my guy I just ordered 2 hours ago

Got it, usually the first line they copy it exactly as the emailer’s “name”

The second line which is the actual email there sending from, has an “eye” at the end after I copied and pasted your screenshot it showed “eye” not “one”
I'd put it on hold and get with the man himself before moving forward

I’m mixing dragon blood w/ lipo-c

half and half in the same shot in a 1ml syringe,

how much should I draw and how often pin it subq

~And how about for the ladies half my dosage?

??Any reactions with tirzepatide or tren??

Appreciate yall

I’m mixing dragon blood w/ lipo-c

half and half in the same shot in a 1ml syringe,

how much should I draw and how often pin it subq

~And how about for the ladies half my dosage?

??Any reactions with tirzepatide or tren??

Appreciate yall
I copied Stan's comment. Searched Dragon Blood protocol.

Here's a little write up for Dragons Blood and NAD+ about .75ml twice a week sub q. Both sub q.

Men start with 2/10 of a ml to gauge tolerance
Women start with 1/10 a ml

Sub q with 29g insulin pin

Suggested protocol:

Inject upon waking 3 to 4 days a week and immediately jump on treadmill and do 30 to 45 minutes of fasted cardio. Refrain from eating 30 to 45 minutes after steady state cardio.

I copied Stan's comment. Searched Dragon Blood protocol.

Here's a little write up for Dragons Blood and NAD+ about .75ml twice a week sub q. Both sub q.

Men start with 2/10 of a ml to gauge tolerance
Women start with 1/10 a ml

Sub q with 29g insulin pin

Suggested protocol:

Inject upon waking 3 to 4 days a week and immediately jump on treadmill and do 30 to 45 minutes of fasted cardio. Refrain from eating 30 to 45 minutes after steady state cardio.
Appreciate ya thanks!!

don't respond to unsolicited emails..
But that's the point. Many don't think they are responding to unsolicited email when there is a "man in the middle" type attack via phishing email.

The proper thing to do is never reply to vendor. Always delete the address in the reply and insert the correct one. Once the scammers know the MO of a vendor (subject lines, etc) it appears rather easy to con the customer who doesnt follow this simple precaution.

Never fear, it can always get worse...

Last edited:
How is he getting email addresses though? I've never received anything from him before and I only got it after I had an exchange with Stanny. Maybe that's just a coincidence though.

How is he getting email addresses though? I've never received anything from him before and I only got it after I had an exchange with Stanny. Maybe that's just a coincidence though.
the copy paste your username and add proton/tuta

Do not use your username on here as your email, at least add some numbers in the email so quadfatherrr55555555@tut something like that

I’d make new email if I get scammer in my inbox

Very suspicious of @readalot
Why? Is my good faith attempt at providing useful information really too good to be true?

No good deed goes unpunished. Yeah, I get it.

Please detail all my suspicious activities so that the forum can see my evil doings and banish me forever from this fair land.

Last edited:
Back