MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I copied Stan's comment. Searched Dragon Blood protocol.

Here's a little write up for Dragons Blood and NAD+ about .75ml twice a week sub q. Both sub q.

Men start with 2/10 of a ml to gauge tolerance
Women start with 1/10 a ml

Sub q with 29g insulin pin

Suggested protocol:

Inject upon waking 3 to 4 days a week and immediately jump on treadmill and do 30 to 45 minutes of fasted cardio. Refrain from eating 30 to 45 minutes after steady state cardio.
0.75ml is a lot of dragons blood. 0.5ml gets me going. I definitely recall him saying “if you need more than 0.4ml, you’re a methhead” lol

0.75ml is a lot of dragons blood. 0.5ml gets me going. I definitely recall him saying “if you need more than 0.4ml, you’re a methhead” lol
I have lipo-c and dragon bloods how much each in a 1ml syringe.

I’m assuming .2 of dragons blood and .8 of lipo-c ? And half of those for the lady?

So you say, but you’ve refused point blank several timed to post pics of your kit / set-up, so we don’t actually know whether you have a flow hood or not, do we?

So with that in mind, you honestly can’t expect members to just shrug their shoulders & say “yeah, well that’s ok then & agree it can only be a piece of stopper.

Even if you do have a flow hood, it doesn’t mean you’ve followed best procedure, does it?

So my point still stands - you cannot say with any certainty at all that that the only thing it can be is a bit of the stopper.

Given that other sources have been torn a new arsehole over floaters in the past, it’s a bit disappointing that this time it’s just being brushed aside by everyone as no big deal.
BBBG made mention of this today. Hat tip. Very interesting to read this thread through.

Nice job Z reinforcing that the vetting process is quite inconsistent on here. Kudos.

A shooting board on which I spend time, guys get scammed constantly. It is always a . or a 1 or I or 0 instead of o and so on. There are other variations as well.
I saw it happen to somebody today
Apparently on gmail it treats addresses with a . in the first section as the same. Someone on reddit posted about how their email was something like firstlast@gmail.com, someone else was using first.last to sign up for bullshit that kept coming into their inbox.

A lot of This your freaking out about was unnecessary.. a lot of new people here and have no clue how to react .. quick to jump to conclusions
You don’t get it, no disrespect. I’ve been doing business with Stan as far back as 2020 or earlier. Back when symbiotics was holy around here lol.. until floaters start popping up in his gear..lol.. stan had an outstanding reputation even then and was competing with the best.. of em. I’m glad he’s still around. At that time all this scamming shit wasn’t around really.. maybe because MESO has been over flooded by now.. I remember the good ol days where BBBG was vetting every source on here until he left.

Rip old MESO.

Don’t get me wrong, I still love MESO, one of
The few where you don’t have to dive too deep in the ocean to find a good source.

Stan has been top notch all the way since the day.

Cheers.

This reminded me that I almost got got by a scammer last week. It was like 2 am, and I decided to place an order, and in my tired state I must’ve misspelled the email (didn’t copy/paste like I always do). The scammer replied with just a BTC address. This caught my eye because he didn’t give a total, didn’t ask for my address, and didn’t sign off on the email as the source usually does. Thankfully I caught this.

I copied Stan's comment. Searched Dragon Blood protocol.

Here's a little write up for Dragons Blood and NAD+ about .75ml twice a week sub q. Both sub q.

Men start with 2/10 of a ml to gauge tolerance
Women start with 1/10 a ml

Sub q with 29g insulin pin

Suggested protocol:

Inject upon waking 3 to 4 days a week and immediately jump on treadmill and do 30 to 45 minutes of fasted cardio. Refrain from eating 30 to 45 minutes after steady state cardio.
It looks like a mash-up of 2 write ups or something. The NAD+ would be .75ml and below it says .2ml which would be the Dragons Blood. Dragons blood starting (test) dose is .2ml

It looks like a mash-up of 2 write ups or something. The NAD+ would be .75ml and below it says .2ml which would be the Dragons Blood. Dragons blood starting (test) dose is .2ml
Rock on thanks! Next order I’ll grab NAD+ I was thinking mixing dragons blood with lipo-c was the way to go but my mistake

I probably never saw NAD in the list i missed it brother maybe OOS next order I’ll try to order some w/ dragon

Thanks!

Last edited:
You don’t get it, no disrespect. I’ve been doing business with Stan as far back as 2020 or earlier. Back when symbiotics was holy around here lol.. until floaters start popping up in his gear..lol.. stan had an outstanding reputation even then and was competing with the best.. of em. I’m glad he’s still around. At that time all this scamming shit wasn’t around really.. maybe because MESO has been over flooded by now.. I remember the good ol days where BBBG was vetting every source on here until he left.

Rip old MESO.

Don’t get me wrong, I still love MESO, one of
The few where you don’t have to dive too deep in the ocean to find a good source.

Stan has been top notch all the way since the day.

Cheers.
I REMEMBER YOU NOW!!!!

Sponsors

Back