MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Trip a few years back. Now GL has ghosted me for about 2 weeks. Both were hella good runs for me. I'm a free agent and looking. Original proton on first page? TIA bros
You can use the search function and search this thread specifically. You’ll be able to search for Stan’s pastebin, that’ll have his email, current products & prices. Hope this helps.

Paging @Ateam2023

TB/BPC dosing for healing can be as much as 2-3 mg/d.

Manufacturer's say you need much less because they couldn't sell any if they said you needed that much.

Comes down to what you can afford.

You probably won't experience much on 150 - 500 ug/d.
I use a minimum of 2mg a day and usually 4mg a day. Those doses my man mentioned, as you said, won’t do jack shit unless the placebo is very strong in him

Ok. I appreciate you chiming in. I read that one should expect to use these at least 2 to 3 months in order to realize the benefits. Does y’all’s experience support this?
For me, the benefits are most noticeable only while using it. However, if pain/discomfort goes away, or it heals during the process, that’s fine with me. If I stop and discomfort returns, I just use it again.

Can be, but worth it for me. I don’t buy all these other experimental peptides. I just use the stuff that I know works for me, ya know? If I gotta spend a few hundred bucks to live in comfort, it is what it is.
How long or how soon till someone begging to notify improvements, a couple weeks? Sooner? Later?

I reckon that's what the manufacturer deemed was an affordable dose.

Also think that's why people think these compounds are over-hyped. Because people are using the affordable dose (2.5-5 mg/wk) instead of the effective dose (2-3 mg/d).
I mean, its very cheap compared to the peptide clinics. I love that shit.

Back