MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

You are flipping melt.
Why should I have to go through all this BS of mailing it, testing, proving to Stan I tested it, and him paying for the testing, I get it tested and Stan is right, he didnt underdose me at all and I just have the worlds worst genetics for metabolizing testosterone. What does that change? Im not going to get what I want which is a a decent testosterone reading. Im providing my experience with Stanford Pharma for other members.

Why should I have to go through all this BS of mailing it, testing, proving to Stan I tested it, and him paying for the testing, I get it tested and Stan is right, he didnt underdose me at all and I just have the worlds worst genetics for metabolizing testosterone. What does that change? Im not going to get what I want which is a a decent testosterone reading. Im providing my experience with Stanford Pharma for other members.
Shut up

Used a very popular source (Stanford Pharma) on here that had many good reviews, got underdosed

Just go in shame. I really tried. This vendor was completely fair to you.

The point is your bashing Stan when the problem is you. The testing will prove the problem is you. So either fuck off about it or get the testing.

The amount of people starting fights with sources is ridiculous these days. Maybe they make a lot of money, but they are also risking their freedom to do so. I listen to the old guys talk about getting this stuff 20 years ago and I feel pretty grateful that I have multiple reliable sources on meso. If all of these extra tests seem so important to you guys, open up shop and show everyone else how it's done. If your only issue is how your individual body responded to this sources gear, take him up on his more than generous offer to pay for testing. That benefits the whole forum. At one point I thought I had to have pharma gear to not have a leg amputation, but when you stop and think about how many members are using this stuff, and do your own research to find out what sources do and don't have issues, you'll probably come to the same conclusion I did.

If you find an issue that is irrefutable, like poor communication, missing or shorted orders, bad test results, floaters, you got an infection while you used proper injection protocols, etc, than please report to the community. Otherwise the threads are getting clogged up with this shit lately and it takes everyone way more time to stay caught up. I shouldn't have to dig through fucking pages of pointless accusations to find anything!

Mack and readalot

are most likely the same person

Please ban readalot, dude has never cycled in his life and most likely a scammer always keeping tabs on the forum but HAS NEVER CYCLED
Man you are a smooth brain. It would take you an eternity to find something with search on here that normal person could find in under a minute. But alas you don't know what you don't know. What a goof.

Mack and readalot

are most likely the same person

Please ban readalot, dude has never cycled in his life and most likely a scammer always keeping tabs on the forum but HAS NEVER CYCLED

Don't.
This Mack guy is a twat, but that's about it.
Now that he's made a fool of himself, let's hope he goes inject the oils he got from Qsc and shuts the hell up.
End of.

Weak

ban this dumbass there’s plenty shit he’s linking over to sst talking nonsense about meso, and doesn’t seem to ever use gear. I’m almost certain he’s a scammer
Can you do anything correctly?

How long will it take you to find my current "cycle" and even my Pic? I'll start the timer.

Back