• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Steroid-forums

MESO-Rx is safe now. Some places are safe because they work with me. Some places told me to fuck off.
I warned SF staff that if they don't pay me I will shut down steroid-forums. They told me to fuck off. Btw DWBO ignored me when I said I would shut down BOP.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Friday, 13 September 2019 09:33, WebNIC Customer Support <support@webnic.cc> wrote:

Dear Dave,

Greetings.

We have suspended the domain steroid-forums.com.

Thank you.

Regards,
Support
WebNIC

Re: [Ticket#20190829100xxxxx] Abuse report brotherhoodofpain.com

On Friday, 30 August 2019 11:34, Abuse Department <abuse@internet.bs> wrote:

Hello,

The domain has been suspended.

Best regards,

--
Lxxx Kxxxx
Internet.bs - Support Team
ICANN Registrar
Domain Name | Internet Domain Registration | Register Domain Names

MESO-Rx is safe now. Some places are safe because they work with me. Some places told me to fuck off.
I warned SF staff that if they don't pay me I will shut down steroid-forums. They told me to fuck off. Btw DWBO ignored me when I said I would shut down BOP.

On Friday, 13 September 2019 09:33, WebNIC Customer Support <support@webnic.cc> wrote:

Dear Dave,

Greetings.

We have suspended the domain steroid-forums.com.

Thank you.

Regards,
Support
WebNIC
Re: [Ticket#20190829100xxxxx] Abuse report brotherhoodofpain.com

On Friday, 30 August 2019 11:34, Abuse Department <abuse@internet.bs> wrote:

Hello,

The domain has been suspended.

Best regards,

--
Lxxx Kxxxx
Internet.bs - Support Team
ICANN Registrar
http://www.INTERNET.bs (Domain Name | Internet Domain Registration | Register Domain Names)
Why do this?

If you decide to ban me I will not be able to tell you why I am doing this. I have been ignored. Nobody believes me that I shut down steroid related websites. Blaster told me that anyone can do that. I think he is wrong because I dont have copycats. It took me years to learn how to cope with domain registrars. Harvest time. As I said and I emailed Millard earlier, this place is safe (now)

If you decide to ban me I will not be able to tell you why I am doing this. I have been ignored. Nobody believes me that I shut down steroid related websites. Blaster told me that anyone can do that. I think he is wrong because I dont have copycats. It took me years to learn how to cope with domain registrars. Harvest time. As I said and I emailed Millard earlier, this place is safe (now)
So... why?

Did you lose a family member to AAS or something? Or are you after money? Tell us why.

Did you lose a family member to AAS or something? Or are you after money? Tell us why.
This Dave person is known to be responsible for the issues. He didn't come out of nowhere. He's been attempting to disrupt the Community for some time. I can't remember where I first heard of this Dave. He goes by 2 names...Dave something or other.
I've seen the name of the foundation started by the parents of the teen who committed suicide....tyler somebody foundation. Daves name was brought up in the same breath as the foundation. Steroids were blamed for his suicide. The poor kid had mental issues. Sometimes people need something to grasp and to blame for something they don't understand, can't explain, or have misplaced guilt or rage.
I'm certain dave has a story. I'm also certain Millard didn't pay a ranson. All the petty cash is accounted for and we don't just cut checks willy nilly around here. I resent the implication Dave....you've got the Mike....IS THIS THING ON?

This Dave person is known to be responsible for the issues. He didn't come out of nowhere. He's been attempting to disrupt the Community for some time. I can't remember where I first heard of this Dave. He goes by 2 names...Dave something or other.
I've seen the name of the foundation started by the parents of the teen who committed suicide....tyler somebody foundation. Daves name was brought up in the same breath as the foundation. Steroids were blamed for his suicide. The poor kid had mental issues. Sometimes people need something to grasp and to blame for something they don't understand, can't explain, or have misplaced guilt or rage.
I'm certain dave has a story. I'm also certain Millard didn't pay a ranson. All the petty cash is accounted for and we don't just cut checks willy nilly around here. I resent the implication Dave....you've got the Mike....IS THIS THING ON?
If true, figured he had a reason other than money. This guy said he wanted to tell his story, but yet to post anything else.

Taylor Hooton Foundation

Don Hooton lost a kid to suicide but he sure has gained financially with speaking engagements and the foundation paycheck he receives for being Executive Chairman. You collect more money attacking “evil” steroids than the anti-depressant drugs that led to his son’s suicide.

It was mentioned in the steroid movie Bigger Faster Stronger.

Taylor Hooton Foundation

Don Hooton lost a kid to suicide but he sure has gained financially with speaking engagements and the foundation paycheck he receives for being Executive Chairman. You collect more money attacking “evil” steroids than the anti-depressant drugs that led to his son’s suicide.

It was mentioned in the steroid movie Bigger Faster Stronger.
Thats it. I retain small pieces of info about everything I see. Its just enough to be an annoyance and not enough to be of any real use.

@biggerben69
No Millard did not pay a ransom. I decided to not go after him. I need meso-rx to be this place I can post.

Step by step. We have a lot of time don't we?

First off all I would like to say that BOP was reported. SF was reported too. You can easy verify it by checking DNS.
This is reply from BOP's registrar about it

(...) brotherhoodofpain.com has been suspended and permanently locked because we found it has breached our Online Pharmacy Policy. Suspended domain name will remain locked and cannot be transferred away to another Registrar until we will receive court order from The Commonwealth of The Bahamas (...)

I dont' know yet if SF domain is locked for good. I know they will try to move it to a new registrar or begin dispute but I hope that it will not happen before Monday. If they move it to a new registrar I can again report it.

ICANN has changed ruling about Rouge Pharmacy lately. It means that many attempts to report Rouge Pharmacy were ignored by registrars. Or it involved a lot of time and emails. Right now there are new guidelines and I know what strings to pull. There are save heavens where you can register your domain and they won't reply to any abuse report but they are crazy expensive ($5,000/month) or domain is so exotic that Google Search excludes it or rank it down. I know it. I don't think that forum owners or steroids sellers who operates from websites are aware of it.

So we will see if SF is back and when.

I did not set up brotherhoofofpain.is But I know that it was done by one of the former BOP sponsor. It is not a coincidence that scam site was set up on 9/11

There are websites I chose to come after. There are sites that I am sent by competitor to shut down . It happens more often lately. I think that many sources suffer from low sales and look for failure of his competitors.

I don't judge. I don't care if product is bunk or legit or sponsor scammed someone. I don't trust anyone and I don't trust in anyone judgement.

Sometimes I am asked to not come after someone and if this is done by my patron I quit.

I was told 1000 times that I will be killed. Just for fun I requested ransom in cash and gave address of some source. They told me they are sending cops, killers or they were going to meet me in person. I don't think anyone did anything. they had "my address" and all they could do was sending threads.

So even if someone knew who I am would it change anything? No it won't.

Nobody in this community gives a fuck about this community. I have seen it. Nobody is going to stand up from behind the keyboard and go to real people. It's sad.

You have created me. You lie, you cheat, you sell bunk gear, you hire me to shut down sponsors. there are of course decent and smart men among you but the rest is like a disease.

Now it's hate time!

You fuckers made fun of Tom/Nicole one too many times and now he's done hired a hacker to fuck everyone off!
Btw, thanks for giving my protonmail account back. I deleted it, but thanks anyway man!

I will use this opportunity to post more.
Prokor, Leo. Growth Clinic. I done them. Easy piece of cake. Small order paid Bitcoin and they sent packages to regional FBI offices to the high rank agent. I had tracking# so I could send to the Bureau in advance. I don't know details but I bet they immediately contacted postal master and tracked back packages. these geniuses either dropped packages down or sent from post office. Cameras and shit... well they thought they are bulletproof. I reported getmymuscle.com (banner at promuscle) still hasnt changed. Synergy Labs too. I have a list somewhere I can post if you want. Over 300 websites for 24 months.
And no I am not making millions. I make enough to buy things and spend time in luxury. I would say that only 10% decide to pay.

Do you know what happen if you don't pay?
If you are lucky nothing happen. I give up after some time. If you are not lucky I shut down your site and again and again. If you have email it's much easier. So if you still don't want to pay you decide to go private. Most of you lose 50% of sale after going private and has to go back online. Or decide to not pay me. Ok you are a businessman. Your choice is not to pay me and lower your income.

Is it smart or stupid? Answer yourself. On the other hand you hire me to come after your competitor. So who are you? A decent man or a fucking piece of shit?

Who is worse? A guy like me who is being hired to do dirty job or asshole who hired me? Who said that he is man of his word?

I always say this must be a business decision. If $1000/month is too much for you that go private. Or pay it and think this is like a business expense. You pay your shippers, receivers, you rent warehouses you bribe cops or postal guys if you can.

@Bluerun we are not a source board. We are a harm reduction and education based site and forum. Shutting us down only further hurts people who can’t find the right information to keep themselves safe while using gear.

Sponsors

Latest posts