10mg/ml Test Cyp

Laxbro88

Quick thought that I wanted some input on.

I am making a batch of testosterone cypionate for TRT use for a few female friends, as I am formulating I realize I probably don't need any BB or very minimal for it too hold in solution at this dilution? What are your thoughts?

1gr TC Raw
5mL Benzyl Benzoate
2ml BA
93.09 mL MCT Oil

Thanks for the input

Why such a low concentration? Brew it a little higher and they can do .1 ml with a slin pin.
Because they are doing anywhere from 0.5mg per day to 1.5mg per day. I want them to be able to accurately dose it without question. TRT for women needs to be really precise, I think its crazy that empower makes the shit at 50mg/ml

Why test C every day? That seems to defeat the point of the half life. Are you worried they'll get too much estrogen conversion? I've never known any females to take T so frequently.

Why test C every day? That seems to defeat the point of the half life. Are you worried they'll get too much estrogen conversion? I've never known any females to take T so frequently

Go read up on the new age of female TRT protocols. I dont have time to discuss the details of it. Look up Cory Hagerman and her TRT protocol to prevent virilization. You want to keep them under 100ng/dl to prevent virilization, test cyp at 0.5mg per day prevents a large spike and keeps you in that range.

Again I didn't post this to educate everyone on my Female TRT protocols that I am trying out with folks.

Gotcha. Sorry I asked a few questions and turned you into a dick.
i apologize for coming off that way. But I was not seeking input on compound selection/dosing or what you think the best protocol for women is based on what has been common knowledge and practice, which I think is fundamentally flawed.

Think about the esters in reverse, the longer the ester the smaller the initial peak plasma level will be. Combining a large ester at a small dose every day prevents blood plasma form exceeding the levels we want.

I.e. using test prop, using bolus injections. These are both old school ideas that will definitely put women over the virilizing threshold. These kinda of practice are also why there is a common misconception that women can’t use testosterone without virilization.

So I shared a resource if you want some up to date information.

At the end of the day, I asked a specific question seeking a specific answer and put my question in the sub forum in an attempt to stay focused on what I was asking about.

Instead I’m now educating about the topic which I don’t have time for and was trying to avoid, so am I a little annoyed l? Yes.

Last edited:

I am making a batch of testosterone cypionate for TRT use for a few female friends, as I am formulating I realize I probably don't need any BB or very minimal for it too hold in solution at this dilution? What are your thoughts?

1gr TC Raw
5mL Benzyl Benzoate
2ml BA
93.09 mL MCT Oil

Thanks for the input
You can probably drop the bb to 0%. MCT is a very mild solvent on it's own

You’d probably shit yourself to know my wife’s test is 100mg/ml

I will google that chicks name though out of curiosity.

I
You’d probably shit yourself to know my wife’s test is 100mg/ml

I will google that chicks name though out of curiosity.
did indeed shit myself lol. These protocols are generally for bikini competitors who want to preserve femininity while still being able to run other compounds and still have regular estrogen etc.

I

did indeed shit myself lol. These protocols are generally for bikini competitors who want to preserve femininity while still being able to run other compounds and still have regular estrogen etc.

Mine just uses it for genuine hrt replacement.

1/2 or 1/3cc insulin syringe makes it easy to dose. Now if she was doing multiple a week it would be a little tricky

Why test C every day? That seems to defeat the point of the half life. Are you worried they'll get too much estrogen conversion? I've never known any females to take T so frequently.
I have micro dosed my TRT for years. Keeps me at a nice steady 800 level. Daily dose the entered T is not unusual. The same total dose don 1 time a week has me from 1100-430 over the course of the week.

And with the concentrations being brewed 10mg/ml a slin pin and sub-q can still be used.

I have micro dosed my TRT for years. Keeps me at a nice steady 800 level. Daily dose the entered T is not unusual. The same total dose don 1 time a week has me from 1100-430 over the course of the week.

And with the concentrations being brewed 10mg/ml a slin pin and sub-q can still be used.

That is why all Rx TRT is at least twice a week. I inject subq three times a week and have very very minimal dip in levels mostly because subq absorbs so slowly.

OP: My wife's RX trt is 50mg/ml and she injects .1ml twice a week which equals 10mg/week. She has been doing this for almost two years now and has never looked back.

That is why all Rx TRT is at least twice a week. I inject subq three times a week and have very very minimal dip in levels mostly because subq absorbs so slowly.

OP: My wife's RX trt is 50mg/ml and she injects .1ml twice a week which equals 10mg/week. She has been doing this for almost two years now and has never looked back.
I have been on Dr prescribed TRT for 25 years from multiple Dr.'s. I can say that once a week is standard with all the ones i have dealt with and with hundreds of people i have chatted with over those years. Test studies i have seen with sub-q show slightly slower absorption. but very similar to IM.

And to do it more them once a week would mean those 1 mg vials of 200mg/ml would require 2 vials a week as they state single use on them.

i apologize for coming off that way. But I was not seeking input on compound selection/dosing or what you think the best protocol for women is based on what has been common knowledge and practice, which I think is fundamentally flawed.

Think about the esters in reverse, the longer the ester the smaller the initial peak plasma level will be. Combining a large ester at a small dose every day prevents blood plasma form exceeding the levels we want.

I.e. using test prop, using bolus injections. These are both old school ideas that will definitely put women over the virilizing threshold. These kinda of practice are also why there is a common misconception that women can’t use testosterone without virilization.

So I shared a resource if you want some up to date information.

At the end of the day, I asked a specific question seeking a specific answer and put my question in the sub forum in an attempt to stay focused on what I was asking about.

Instead I’m now educating about the topic which I don’t have time for and was trying to avoid, so am I a little annoyed l? Yes.
I couldn’t agree with you anymore and I respect the way you’re going about this. A good starting dose for female trt is as low as 3-5mg per week, so brewing it higher doesn’t make any sense.

I coach a lot of female athletes and I run them through a clinic who prescribes them 5mg/ml bottles.

I’m also shocked by the 50mg/ml being prescribed to women.

Female testosterone usage is still very taboo and it’s good to see someone pushing actual good information on the topic.

1gr TC Raw
5mL Benzyl Benzoate
2ml BA
93.09 mL MCT Oil

Thanks for the input
This looks very good!!

Yes you can use zero BB but this is just fine! I’ve brewed 30mg/ml for few pro Female Bodybuilders friends before and used very little BB.

Go read up on the new age of female TRT protocols. I dont have time to discuss the details of it. Look up Cory Hagerman and her TRT protocol to prevent virilization. You want to keep them under 100ng/dl to prevent virilization, test cyp at 0.5mg per day prevents a large spike and keeps you in that range.

Again I didn't post this to educate everyone on my Female TRT protocols that I am trying out with folks.

"I expect you to give *me* information, I'm not here to give *you* any.

I'm a busy guy, your time and opinions are worthless."

My
I have been on Dr prescribed TRT for 25 years from multiple Dr.'s. I can say that once a week is standard with all the ones i have dealt with and with hundreds of people i have chatted with over those years. Test studies i have seen with sub-q show slightly slower absorption. but very similar to IM.

And to do it more them once a week would mean those 1 mg vials of 200mg/ml would require 2 vials a week as they state single use on them.
Sounds like you have old science doctors. My first two specialty TRT clinics sent me multiple use 10ml bottles and said two injections a week. My levels would fluctuate from 800-1200 with twice a week.

Now my personal internal medicine doctor prescribes me 1ml/bottles that I use three times a week with ZERO issues. My levels are 1100-1200 with M-W-F injection schedule.

Just because the vial says "IM only" or "single use" doesnt mean its true. It means it is only approved by the FDA for that.

Here is a good link for you to read up on for the latest subq science.
Testosterone Therapy With Subcutaneous Injections: A Safe, Practical, and Reasonable Option

My

Sounds like you have old science doctors. My first two specialty TRT clinics sent me multiple use 10ml bottles and said two injections a week. My levels would fluctuate from 800-1200 with twice a week.

Now my personal internal medicine doctor prescribes me 1ml/bottles that I use three times a week with ZERO issues. My levels are 1100-1200 with M-W-F injection schedule.

Just because the vial says "IM only" or "single use" doesnt mean its true. It means it is only approved by the FDA for that.

Here is a good link for you to read up on for the latest subq science.
Testosterone Therapy With Subcutaneous Injections: A Safe, Practical, and Reasonable Option

Also my go to study for the SubQ doubters. Though I prefer 27g 1/2" into delts, which is likely "shallow IM", still painless and if I miss, it's "deep SubQ".

One way or another the oil is in your blood within hours, and for a long ester, a few hours one way or the other for absorption makes little difference.