Steroid stack for manual labor job

Oly

Howdy everyone,

I'm looking for suggestions on a steroid stack that will make my job easier, while also enhancing my strength.

I'm not interested in size, i'd really like to focus on gaining lean muscle tissue, and strength. I am considering tossing Deca into the realm of possibility for the joint health benefits, but i have no prior experience with it.

Can you suggest a fairly simple regimen that supports lean muscle growth, endurance, and joint health (if there are other options besides Deca, if not, a how-to on safely using Deca would be awesome.)

I have a few on hand from prior cycles. I have test and tren at the moment, but havent cycled in a few years now. I'm not against orals as long as my liver doesnt turn into a hand grenade....

Thank you in advance.

Waited to see what others would respond with. So far I can agree with some!

Depends what your job is. Exactly. Not sure if I read past it or not.
Muscle growth endurance joint heath is great.

So I work a pretty darn hard manual labor job. Demolition and junk removal of all sorts.
Constantly heavy lifting, swinging axes & sledges for demo. We move 10,000+ pounds a day of various things. House clean outs, commercial clean outs. All hands on moving it ourselves.

What I can tell you from my experiences being on cycle and doing this job in 110+ degree weather. Sweating thru my clothes 5-6 times over. it’s not worth blasting gear like youre a body builder. You’ll be winded and feel like crap. Overall heath is key to longevity.

Granted I need to up my cardio myself.
But doing my job on Test 600 300 Tren 50 anavar sucked. Going up stairs I was winded. Out of breath. Heart racing. Etc.
Getting gnarly pumps from swinging tools, so bad it was painful. I had to stop and let the blood move out. Delayed my work. And kept me from doing things.

Honestly I’d stick with TRT dose to optimize your test levels & if you’re dead set on doing more maybe dabble in a high cruise dose and something to aid in joint health.
I personally can’t touch deca ( mental effects I’m not a fan of)
Sure maybe you can take other things. But start at the ground level first. I wouldn’t jump into a crazy cycle.

So I work a pretty darn hard manual labor job. Demolition and junk removal of all sorts.
Constantly heavy lifting, swinging axes & sledges for demo. We move 10,000+ pounds a day of various things. House clean outs, commercial clean outs. All hands on moving it ourselves.

What I can tell you from my experiences being on cycle and doing this job in 110+ degree weather. Sweating thru my clothes 5-6 times over. it’s not worth blasting gear like youre a body builder. You’ll be winded and feel like crap. Overall heath is key to longevity.

But doing my job on Test 600 300 Tren 50 anavar sucked. Going up stairs I was winded. Out of breath. Heart racing. Etc.
Getting gnarly pumps from swinging tools, so bad it was painful. I had to stop and let the blood move out. Delayed my work. And kept me from doing things.

Honestly I’d stick with TRT dose to optimize your test levels & if you’re dead set on doing more maybe dabble in a high cruise dose and something to aid in joint health.
Sure maybe you can take other things. But start at the ground level first. I wouldn’t jump into a crazy cycle.
Yeah the Anavar and tren combo gives me raging back pumps for about an hour until my body overcomes it. Test 500 and Eq 500 with 300 deca seems to be doing me great the past couple months. I save the Anavar for the weekend

Yeah the Anavar and tren combo gives me raging back pumps for about an hour until my body overcomes it. Test 500 and Eq 500 with 300 deca seems to be doing me great the past couple months. I save the Anavar for the weekend
How’s the EQ with the job? I haven’t run EQ before.

But I’m having issues with my primo rn. Got a gnarly infection and I’m about to toss the vials lol

I thinks with High test, High tren, some halotestin to improve your aggression on the construction site, insulin for lunch break with the buddy.

with this you can easily lift 20,000 pounds of brick, and maybe within 3 months your boss will offer you a €100 bonus and gift vouchers.

Go for it, we only have one life.

That’s just me laughing at this situation I’m in because it’s just been a doozy
Seriously, though, what you suggested and also Unclebuns said is a sensible thing.

It seems everyone struggles with cardio and stamina when on tren.
How can you do such a physically demanding job @gaylord_focker that requires you to be fast and on it, whilst being on tren and all the rest?
How can you keep up for hours, everyday?

jesus... lol. All recommendations beside TRT are ridic.

Why a guy needs 800mg+ anabolic stuff weekly to (likely) do basically cardio and some low intensity, low weight training because most physical jobs are like that.

Even if you are a welder and you work with heavy materials the strenght gains can't compensate for the hand stiffness, back and calf pumps that you get from this much anabolics. And its not like you have to lift your maxes or 5 heavy reps for 5 sets. When you work a lot, sleep irregularly sometimes your natural test levels are too low and after a certain point you are basically overtrained and you can't recover. You can bypass this by using true trt level test. Anything more: cons outweigh the pros.

Maybe there are outliers who's work capacity wont be affected by this so much, but then you are the lucky 5%.

Shame.
Did you take antibiotics for it?
I hope it is not too awful.
But if you are sure it is that, have you contacted who sold it?
It’s not terrible as of now. First few days were bad. Definitely painful. But Advil has been helping it some.
I get my antibiotics tomorrow.

Ended up taking another injection from the same vial. Tripled my disinfecting routine and warming. And hit my left delt.
Last one lumped up overnight
Which all this will help me confirm if it’s bad or not.
I haven’t 100% confirmed if it’s the gear.
Don’t want to go claiming bad infectious gear quite yet. That’s a large accusation.

I used to toss everything plus the kitchen sink into a syringe and pin it. Eventually I lost interest, more or less, in pushing the drugs so much.

200mg of Test, a mild dose of GH on and off, and occasionally a mild dose of anavar had me looking and feeling my best.

An important caveat, I really got into a good rhythm with my diet at that time as well. A ton of steak and rice as my base. I know... the cliche "dial your diet in" post... but there is a reason it is repeated over and over.

If I were in your shoes, I would be looking at diet from top to bottom to figure out a convenient and efficient way of getting good meals out on the job. From investing in a good cooler, tupperware, etc to designing meals that make good sense for you on the move. If you've lost a ton of weight like you say, you've probably made good strides in this already... but, take another look. Adding more drugs is going to have the opposite effect you're seeking I think.

Sponsors