Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by MEEKmlz, Mar 16, 2015.

1. trying to get big

trying to get big Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You think you get strength increases from eq, or am I just getting stronger from the test?

2. trying to get big

All I know is I'm liking my experience so far with eq.

3. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

EQ will certainly make you stronger. Normally it's just eclipsed by other compounds such as tren.

4. trying to get big

I haven't tried tren yet, but I've been hitting some new PRs with this test e and eq cycle I'm running

Flounder and CdnGuy like this.
  5. Wunderpus

Then keep at it. I wouldn't try new compounds for a while, especially tren.

Maybe a good compound to try next would be deca. I love deca.

6. Cashmoney94

Cashmoney94 Junior Member

Have a batch of dbol I got recently from D. Haven't heard anything good from his recent orders of dbol.

7. biglumber69

biglumber69 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Run it and see how it goes. If you just got it that means you order not to long ago and there has been talk about the dbol for the past 2 months. You order it knowing some people said it was bunk or underdosed. You took the gamble ordering it so now run it or atleast labmax it. Good luck

Cashmoney94 likes this.
  8. Cashmoney94

Cashmoney94 Junior Member

I've had it for a month just waiting to run it due to schedule. I start next week and will update on here

biglumber69 likes this.
  9. I'm an idiot I guess because I really don't understand this. Just now, feedback is good. Before this week, all sorts of this guy's stuff was failing lab maxes. Multiple compounds were failing. But everyone keeps ordering. Why? After so many problems recently, why is it that people just can't move on? I mean, if something like 75% of feedback has been negative in the last couple months, I wouldn't order anything, especially with how expensive it is. No disrespect to Darius or Pharmacom, I just don't get why people are stuck on this particular business.

10. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

My opinion on this is that every lab can be both good and bad. Alot of people came back because Darius made right by them, which shows good character in a shady business. Its when a lab or rep stops making things right and starts pointing fingers everything goes south. If I remember wasnt the majority of complaints about the orals and not the oils?

11. stan24

stan24 Member

The dbol and tren were the 2 people weren't satisfied with

Ozzy619 likes this.
  12. Storm

Storm Member

This thread has 146 lines/ threads. Too much to sort through for someone starting to research Paharmcom.
    I just received a domestic order of masteron, from Pharmcom on time, quickly and as promised, which I will start this week ( 6 weeks into Test only cycle at 500 mg pw). But the order I am awaiting on , after one week since placing on INT SITE, is Sust, Test C, mast and some arimadex. I will keep the group posted on ordering experience and labs as we go.

13. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

I got that shitty dbol too, he replaced it with some good ass winny.

stan24 likes this.
  14. stan24

stan24 Member

Glad to hear your winnys good. I got my replacement dbol and saving it for my blast. The only thing weird was blister were all fucked up (the plasic part not the foil)

15. Wunderpus

This belongs in franks thread

16. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

I just looked at my winny, looks like some of the plastic is missing over the pills. Shit as long as it works I dont mind about the packaging.

johnnyrotten94 and stan24 like this.
  17. stan24

stan24 Member

True that...

18. Cml41987

Cml41987 Member

If you ordered d Bol once and it was bunk as many others who got some why did u get it replaced with more d Bol why not get it replaced with winny like @Ozzy619 I mean I don't get the point in risking having another pack sent to u of the same bunk shit...

19. stan24

stan24 Member

Because for the people who got bunk dbol he said he'll replace it with a new batch. I didn't know there was the option to get a different oral.

But if he sends bunk dbol twice (one of the cheapest compounds) that will let me know for sure not to go through him again so im okay with it

Cml41987 likes this.
  20. Steroidify

Steroidify Steroidify Rep AnabolicLab.com Supporter

THanks for the update!

redrum720 likes this.