Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by MEEKmlz, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Steroidify Rep

Steroidify Rep Steroidify Rep

I understand. Being totally honest with you, I do not exactly know the processes of our customer service dept as I mostly oversee the boards, but please PM me order # and I'll look into it.

Thanks.

2. GetBig0087

GetBig0087 Member

I already cancelled my money order, now I'm waiting a week to get my money back. Like I said, 3 weeks wasted.

3. liver

liver Junior Member

Are there any sales coming up before I put in my order? Just waiting in case there's something big coming up!

4. elliot3000

elliot3000 Junior Member

Hi there,

I received my tracking number 8 days ago and it is still invalid. I emailed customer support but got no response. I would like to know the status of my order. Can you help?

Thanks

5. Steroidify Rep

I didn't hear about any upcoming promos. We're still quite busy with changing the name, domains, URLs, etc, so don't think there's any coming.

Will ask management, though.

6. Steroidify Rep

Hello sir. Yes, I can look into it.

Please PM me order #.

Thanks.

7. Steroidify Rep

Looking to get the most out of your hard earned money? Steroidify has your back as always. For every dollar you spend you can earn up to 15% in bonuses to use on your order for even more products! Get shopping, and start earning today.

[​IMG]

8. cadafi

cadafi Member

Who is using WU or MG now a days, use bitcoin, lol

9. Steroidify Rep

Yes. Won't take long for us and other sources start accepting bitcoin only.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  10. Steroidify Rep

[​IMG]

11. Steroidify Rep

GrowthBio 191aa HGH Brown Top is presented in 10 vials x 15IU and reportedly contains 15IU of somatropine per vial according to the label.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory Janoshik on June 07, 2019. Janoshik performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing on June 09, 2019. The report was completed on June 09, 2019.

Label claim: GrowthBio 191aa HGH Brown Top has a label claim of 15IU somatropine.

Actual contents: GrowthBio 191aa HGH Brown Top was determined to have an actual content of 7.75mg/23.25IU somatropine.No microbiological contamination was detected.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Claim: 15 IU
    Actual : 23 IU

That's approaching double of what they think is in there. Their ability to come even somewhat close to label claim doesn't fill me with confidence.

Good marketing ploy, i guess. Low ball the label claim by nearly 50% and the feelz reports will be nothing but "fiya".

13. Steroidify Rep

You can send one to analysis and we'll pay for it. We'll also replace the product sent.

That has been a permanent offer from Steroidify for 5 years. We'll pay up to U$700 for anyone to send a product purchased from us to independent lab analysis.

You can do it 100% anonymously.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  14. TestiCult

TestiCult Member

I tried to create an account on your website yesterday and today, but am being met with a "server error" msg. Any idea when the ability to create an account will be available?

Thanks

15. TestiCult

TestiCult Member

Also is the main website pharmacomstore.ws now? I saw on page 3 where it says go to Pharmacom.in but shows a limited selection with stuff I dont see on .ws . Please advise - Thanks

16. Steroidify Rep

Our current main domain and store name is steroidify.com (have already requested change here), but pharmacomstore.ws will redirect correctly.

I believe we owned pharmacomstore.in at some point but now it belongs to someone else. We heard a few horror stories about it recently.

So, this is our site:

Code:
    https://steroidify.com/

17. TestiCult

TestiCult Member

Good to know, and thanks. Any advice on getting the account set up? I cant create an acct still. Thx

18. Steroidify Rep

It seems to be working fine from my end. Can you try a different browser?

19. TestiCult

TestiCult Member

Scrn shot on chrome

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  20. TestiCult

TestiCult Member

Same error on firefox... used google chrome before

Attached Files: