MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

What about shipping to Denmark, our agents at the Airport, and shit are really tough about packages from other countries than EU.

Well, we ship to Australia and Canada. Denmark shouldn't be harder than these.

Succes rate of delivery?

Our success rate varies between 95 and 99% depending on warehouse and destination. Local shipments are 100%, obviously.

If you email our customer service, they can tell you rates from each warehouse to your location, based on recent deliveries.

3 day flash sale from Steroidify

Huge discount on these legendary orals from Pharmacom:

Dianabolos
Code:
https://steroidify.com/products/dianabolos-10

image-1603810236-3q7d5xy3ki_350_350_1.png

Stanos
Code:
https://steroidify.com/products/winstrol-10-stanos-10

image-1603810471-ubzs4tints_350_350_1.png

Oxymetos
Code:
https://steroidify.com/products/oxymetos-50

image-1603810901-eli7ssewp7_350_350_1.png

2 more days for this incredible deal.

3 day flash sale from Steroidify

Huge discount on these legendary orals from Pharmacom:

Dianabolos
Code:
https://steroidify.com/products/dianabolos-10

image-1603810236-3q7d5xy3ki_350_350_1.png

Stanos
Code:
https://steroidify.com/products/winstrol-10-stanos-10

image-1603810471-ubzs4tints_350_350_1.png

Oxymetos
Code:
https://steroidify.com/products/oxymetos-50

image-1603810901-eli7ssewp7_350_350_1.png

There's still time to take advantage of these awesome deals. Act now...

We always have a promo that's right for you. Several ways of saving.

Check them all on the link below:

Code:
https://steroidify.com/promos

Ho mandato una mail qualche giorno fa e ancora non ho ricevuto risposta ... purtroppo non mi fido anche se compari in tutti i forum .. Non riesco a trovare un sito affidabile .. e se trovo se sono sottodosati o falsi .. (Italia)

12 Reasons to Order From Steroidify

1 - Experience

Steroidify has been in business since 2008, with 100's of thousands of packages delivered worldwide. No one in this business has more experience than us.

2 - Guaranteed best prices

Simply find a product that we carry from competition and we'll beat that price plus 10% off.

3 - Premium routes

We know how to get your package to you. Steroidify offers the highest passing in the business. Our premium warehouse has had 100% passing since 2017.

4 - You will NOT lose money with us

No one ever did. Should anything happen to your package, we'll reship it until you receive it.

5 - Data security and location

We're not local, which means your private information is 100% secure with us.

6 - Free consultation with retired IFBB Pro

For any customer. Simply ask and you'll have professional advice on cycles, training tips and diet advice.

7 - Promos

We often run sales, auctions, contests and promos. Stay tuned and save.

8 - Best products

Steroidify carries the most celebrated brands in the business, including several human grade options.

9 - Variety

We offer hundreds of products, from anabolics to growth hormone, insulin, antibiotics, vitamins, botox, ED pills, etc... Steroidify is a true one-stop shop.

10 - Free product testing

Yes, you read that right. We're so confident in the quality of our products, that you can send a sealed vial or blister to a trusted lab and we'll pay for it to be tested. We're the only source in the business that offers this.

11 - Customer service and reps

Steroidify has a large team that will answer your questions in a few hours.

12 - We have positive reviews on almost every forum

Look around and you'll find us everywhere.

468x100.gif

Ho mandato una mail qualche giorno fa e ancora non ho ricevuto risposta ... purtroppo non mi fido anche se compari in tutti i forum .. Non riesco a trovare un sito affidabile .. e se trovo se sono sottodosati o falsi .. (Italia)

Hello.

This is EN version of meso and I don't speak Italian, so here's the translation:

"I sent an email a few days ago and I still haven't received an answer ... unfortunately I don't trust even if you appear in all the forums .. I can't find a reliable site .. and if I find if they are underdosed or fake .. (Italy )"

Not sure I understand what you're trying to say here, sir.

We've been in business for 13 years with hundreds of thousands of packages delivered worldwide. We also stand by each product sold on our site. And we actually mean that. You can send any product purchased from us for testing and we will pay for it. Results are to be public (good or bad) so everyone can see them. We will also replace product sent or give you store credit.

Steroidify offers what no one offers. We have the expertise that no one has. We've been around longer than anyone else.

That's speaks tons about our business.

But indeed, we can't make you trust us. And it looks like you'll still be searching for a source, so good luck.

Hello.

This is EN version of meso and I don't speak Italian, so here's the translation:

"I sent an email a few days ago and I still haven't received an answer ... unfortunately I don't trust even if you appear in all the forums .. I can't find a reliable site .. and if I find if they are underdosed or fake .. (Italy )"

Not sure I understand what you're trying to say here, sir.

We've been in business for 13 years with hundreds of thousands of packages delivered worldwide. We also stand by each product sold on our site. And we actually mean that. You can send any product purchased from us for testing and we will pay for it. Results are to be public (good or bad) so everyone can see them. We will also replace product sent or give you store credit.

Steroidify offers what no one offers. We have the expertise that no one has. We've been around longer than anyone else.

That's speaks tons about our business.

But indeed, we can't make you trust us. And it looks like you'll still be searching for a source, so good luck.
I placed a order with you guys 3 days ago. I immediately paid by Western Union and payment was picked up/received within a few hours, yet my order status is still "payment under review". I sent a ticket for customer service 3 days ago with no response.

I don't remember ever ordering something and then not being able to contact a representative. This is my first time ever ordering AAS and so far it's been a bad experience. I literally just joined this forum to find an actual good source because steroidify seems shady and I feel like I lost my money.

I placed a order with you guys 3 days ago. I immediately paid by Western Union and payment was picked up/received within a few hours, yet my order status is still "payment under review". I sent a ticket for customer service 3 days ago with no response.

I don't remember ever ordering something and then not being able to contact a representative. This is my first time ever ordering AAS and so far it's been a bad experience. I literally just joined this forum to find an actual good source because steroidify seems shady.

Hello sir and thanks for reaching out.

Our customer service dept normally answers in one business day, so we apologize for the delayed response.

All processes that your order go thru are a bit slow at the moment. We're seeing lockdowns and curfews in several countries where we have warehouses and things can get a bit chaotic.

But please provide order # privately and I'll ask my colleagues. I rarely speak with them thru the weekend so can't guarantee an answer before Monday morning.

And BTW, a shady company wouldn't be around since 2008.

Kindest regards.

I don't remember ever ordering something and then not being able to contact a representative. This is my first time ever ordering AAS and so far it's been a bad experience. I literally just joined this forum to find an actual good source because steroidify seems shady and I feel like I lost my money.
You are probably way more shady with the way of posting than whatever Steroidify has done.
This is not Amazon, and a source with 735 pages won’t scam you, the problem is always the same, first timers feel like they are the center of the world and someone would scam them fucking their whole operation for just a couple hundred of bucks.

You are probably way more shady with the way of posting than whatever Steroidify has done.
This is not Amazon, and a source with 735 pages won’t scam you, the problem is always the same, first timers feel like they are the center of the world and someone would scam them fucking their whole operation for just a couple hundred of bucks.
Fair enough. Shady might've been the wrong word to use and I quoted the wrong post...But they're selling this bullshit hard and I bought it specifically.

"our customer service professionals are tasked with responding to every customer query or concern in under 24 hours."

"Customer service and reps

Steroidify has a large team that will answer your questions in a few hours."

It's all good though cuz it brought me to this great resource. I already see a few other sources that look good, If steroidify doesn't deliver it is what it is , but if they do I'll be the first to praise them.

Last edited:
Fair enough. Shady might've been the wrong word to use and I quoted the wrong post...But they're selling this bullshit hard and I bought it specifically.

"our customer service professionals are tasked with responding to every customer query or concern in under 24 hours."

"Customer service and reps

Steroidify has a large team that will answer your questions in a few hours."

It's all good though cuz it brought me to this great resource. I already see a few other sources that look good, If steroidify doesn't deliver it is what it is , but if they do I'll be the first to praise them.
They actually do take off on the weekends but you should get a response by Monday around noon. I've been suggesting they go ahead and get someone on the weekend since the last guy left and like you said the promoting of answering within 24 hours no longer applies. I usually check here every day or every other day but I'm mainly on TG where chat is live

It's normally true if we understand 24 hours as one business day. Actually, I always say one business day as there's rarely anyone there during weekends.

Steroidify has a large team

It's a very large team, indeed.

that will answer your questions in a few hours."

Well, your post here has a 3:17 tag, my reply is 3:22, I believe...

Customer service normally answers within a few hours, but we're all human beings here. One of the guys was struggling with his elder mom with covid and he was out for a few days. Time zone also plays a role...

Once again, sir. We apologize... Your order is being processed and will be dispatched to the address you provided.

If steroidify doesn't deliver it is what it is

We deliver. We've been around for 13 years and not a single soul can claim that they lost a nickel with us. I have your order # and will provide detailed info when I have it.

Thanks.

Tren Ace, Deca and Primo for half the price

This and other crazy promos on our private channel.
Click and join:

Code:
https://t.me/steroidify

image-1585574646-7dgjskmd5t_445_300_1.jpg

Back