MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Touchdowns everywhere.

beli.jpg

Pharmaqo giveaway promo is here!

Get 1 NANDRODEC, SUSTANON 250 OR TRI TEST 400 for every order over $250
Get 3 NANDRODEC, SUSTANON 250 OR TRI TEST 400 for every order over $500
Get 1 HGH or 6 NANDRODEC, SUSTANON 250 OR TRI TEST 400 for every order over $1000

Please put your choice in the order comment section and the shipper will include it.

Sincerely yours,
Steroidify team

pharmaqo.jpg

4 more days to go. Can't miss this one

Satan Pharma TRENBOLONE MIX - Trenbolone Acetate, Trenbolone Enanthate

Code:
https://steroidify.com/products/Trenbolone-Mix-satan

image-1611851793-7m0kipn6sx_1200_0_0.jpg

Satan-Pharma-Trenbolone-Mix-Lab4-Tox-Tested-684x1024.jpg

Pharmaqo giveaway promo is here!

Get 1 NANDRODEC, SUSTANON 250 OR TRI TEST 400 for every order over $250
Get 3 NANDRODEC, SUSTANON 250 OR TRI TEST 400 for every order over $500
Get 1 HGH or 6 NANDRODEC, SUSTANON 250 OR TRI TEST 400 for every order over $1000

Please put your choice in the order comment section and the shipper will include it.

Sincerely yours,
Steroidify team

pharmaqo.jpg
Last day for this great offer.

What happens if we order from different warehouses? do we get different shipments with increase shipping fees?
Hello sir and thank you for the question.

Yes, you get different shipments with added shipping fees. It's the only way we have to offer everything we offer and to be a true one stop shop, with human grade products, sarms, HGH, insulin, peptides, gear from several top UG brands, ED pills, etc, etc...

And that's why we have this disclaimer on the site when you order from multiple warehouses:

"Additional shipping charges will be applied as a result to dispatching from multiple warehouses. In order to avoid that you can replace your product(s) with a similar one from the same warehouse."

It's like if our site was a bunch of trustable sources with 13 years of experience in one place. And they all guarantee the quality of their products and will pay for lab testing if you send a sealed vial or blister. Also, the most permissive reship policy in the business. Plus a strong price match policy and free consulting with a retired IFBB pro. All of that under one roof.

Hello everyone.

As we know, every year during the Chinese New Year, some orders coming out of that area are delayed and trackings take a while to show updates. It's part of this business and totally expected.

Of course, with the pandemic, things can get a bit slower than what we're used to.

That said, delayed orders and tracking info should start being shipped and updated today and thru the following days.

If you're expecting a delayed package from us, you should see movement soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but it's one of those things.

Thank you all for understanding.

Flounder curious how long ago you used them? I'm just hesitant with sites from Eroids. Not saying they are all bunk but just cautious as we all should be...
Hey man it's been a while. We used to chat on here a couple years ago. Been away and in and out of the hospital. Tried to PM you but it didn't give me the option to. Hope I hear from you.

Hey man it's been a while. We used to chat on here a couple years ago. Been away and in and out of the hospital. Tried to PM you but it didn't give me the option to. Hope I hear from you.

He is banned. He will pop up soon under another name.....start shit and get banned again

I'm having trouble finding the website address for this source.

I've read every page but can't find it listed anywhere, can somebody help me out?

I'm having trouble finding the website address for this source.

I've read every page but can't find it listed anywhere, can somebody help me out?

Hello sir and thank you for your interest.

If you look closer, our URL has been posted several times on this very page. I can't make it clickable because it's against forum rules, but here it is again:

Code:
https://steroidify.com/

Back