MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

We apologize. Please wait a few minutes before trying again. You can also change IP on your VPN, clean cookies or use a different browser.

Thank you.
Correct, it worked out now.
Will you be accepting (cheaper transfer fee) crypto any time soon? The fees on btc are very unfortunate.

Correct, it worked out now.
Will you be accepting (cheaper transfer fee) crypto any time soon? The fees on btc are very unfortunate.

AFAIK, the only change in accepted payment methods we will be doing in the near future is removing the WU and MG options. Wasn't informed of a different crypto other than BTC.

Dear friends and customers,

Our site is a bit unstable right now due to some heavy ddos attacks.
These normally only last from minutes to hours, so it should be back normal soon.

steroidify-telegram-en-360x200.jpg

Ebook: The SARMs Handbook

We are very proud to present Steroidify's second free Ebook: The SARMs Handbook!
Everything you need to know about SARMs, including what SARMs are and how to use them!

❕The book begins with an explanation about the process of creating SARMs their role on current trials, to understand in detail why SARMs are still research chemicals and why SARMs are so different.

❕The book focuses on all current scientific evidence * to explain in a simple way their positive effects, their side effects and what doses are safer among other things.

❕Most of the research of this ebook has been based on the most actual clinical trials + the experiences of different users.

❕Everyone can learn everything they need to use SARMs, to do a correct PCT with SARMs or to avoid most of their side effects .

Download Ebook for FREE:

Code:
https://steroidify.blog/ebook-the-sarms-handbook/

handbook.jpg

I haven't been able to access the site for the past 4 days I know they said they were having a bunch of ddos attacks but I can't even view the site and now I get the message that there have been too many attempte by user is anyone else having this problem?

Last edited:
I haven't been able to access the site for the past 4 days I know they said they were having a bunch of ddos attacks but I can't even view the site and now I get the message that there have been too many attempte by user is anyone else having this problem?

Same from here.

Our team decided to move the entire site to a new server. Gonna take a few days.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Ebook: The SARMs Handbook

We are very proud to present Steroidify's second free Ebook: The SARMs Handbook!
Everything you need to know about SARMs, including what SARMs are and how to use them!

❕The book begins with an explanation about the process of creating SARMs their role on current trials, to understand in detail why SARMs are still research chemicals and why SARMs are so different.

❕The book focuses on all current scientific evidence * to explain in a simple way their positive effects, their side effects and what doses are safer among other things.

❕Most of the research of this ebook has been based on the most actual clinical trials + the experiences of different users.

❕Everyone can learn everything they need to use SARMs, to do a correct PCT with SARMs or to avoid most of their side effects .

Download Ebook for FREE:

Code:
https://steroidify.blog/ebook-the-sarms-handbook/

handbook.jpg

HELP @Steroidify Rep

The orders placed before the closing of the site are they processed in the meantime or not? I ordered a week ago, payment is confirmed as "received" but no more news ...

Hello sir.

Site is not closed, we're just moving to a new server.

Orders are being processed as they came, but there's stages that are normally automatic that are being done manually until the entire system is back up. This could cause slight delays.

Thank you for understanding. We know it's a hassle but it's for the best.

Hello friends.

Our entire system was down for the past 8 days or so and several processes that are normally automatic were being done manually, which slows things quite a bit.

Site and internal system are mostly back up but still unstable.

If you have an outstanding order and didn't receive tracking or need any other info on it, please email the "no-reply" address you got from us when you ordered. No one normally checks it, since it's a "no reply" but please go ahead and reach out to our customer service thru that and they are prepared to reply.

We apologize about the inconvenience and delays it may have caused.

We're working 24/7 so things get back to normal ASAP.

Thank you guys for the continued support.

Steroidify Team.

480x100.gif

After a rough few days, our systems are back up and running normally again.

13 years is not 13 days...

Our friends from MESO are more than welcome to visit and use 20% discount code "MESO15".

Code:
https://steroidify.com/

steroidify-telegram-en-360x200.jpg

Meso15 is not good for USA Warehouses (1,2,3). Is there any code that aplies to them?

Hello and thanks for your question.

Only the occasional major promos that we do, like Black Friday or Christmas. We do offer a discount for bitcoin that works for every warehouse.

Best regards.

Back