MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Yo guys, can i have suggestion? Could you get source for injectable sr9011? Its awesome stuff, i have to order it from US, there is no EU source :-(

When I try to visit your page with my mobile data it says that too. Many requests, but it does it all the time since 2 days, if I try to visit your page vial WLAN it says you banned my IP, like bruh I didn't do anything
Screenshot_20210514_183500_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210514_183506_com.android.chrome.jpg

Also would be nice if you could start accepting other cryptocurrency... for example stablecoins coins? Like BUSD, USDC or USDT? These are better than bitcoin bros.... fees on bsc chain are like 0.3$

I just checked your page from my friends phone, hilma biocare EU warehouse 1, trenbolon Ena 107$, ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING NUTS, THIS IS ROBBERY, LOST YOUR DAMN MIND? WTFFFF

When I try to visit your page with my mobile data it says that too. Many requests, but it does it all the time since 2 days, if I try to visit your page vial WLAN it says you banned my IP, like bruh I didn't do anything

We went thru some technical issues these past days and this could be the reason.

Please clean cookies and/or try a different browser. If you're using a VPN, please try a different IP.

Thank you.

I just checked your page from my friends phone, hilma biocare EU warehouse 1, trenbolon Ena 107$, ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING NUTS, THIS IS ROBBERY, LOST YOUR DAMN MIND? WTFFFF

We offer a strong price match policy, please visit link for more information:

Code:
https://steroidify.com/promotion/price-match

Also would be nice if you could start accepting other cryptocurrency... for example stablecoins coins? Like BUSD, USDC or USDT? These are better than bitcoin bros.... fees on bsc chain are like 0.3$

Asked management and we will start diversifying our crypto options soon.

First we will start accepting Bitcoin Cash and Monero. Others will follow.

image-1620819618-rlnqrbixar_300_300_0.jpg

Code:
https://t.me/steroidify/302

Crazy cycles: Dave Crossland

All the cycles that I will write in this section have not been invented by anyone and have been admitted by the athlete mentioned in the title of the post. WARNING! This cycle is very dangerous, no one should try it, the cycle lacks of any sense, so if you are a powerlifter just ask for a proper cycle and do not try this.

*♂️Athlete:

Dave Crossland is a former British bodybuilder, nowadays he is one of the biggest activists against steroid abuse among British youth.

Cycle:

You can find most of his cycles in his documentary Under Construction.

❗️3 grams of Testosterone a week.

❗️1.5 grams of Trenbolone per week.

❗️100 mg of Anavar per day.

❗️The striking thing about this cycle is that it lasted 7 months , Oxandrolone was used on and off in addition to other peptides and steroids, what was previously named was the “cruise” of the cycle .

dave.jpg

I normally get pharmacy grade, which doesn't exactly come from EU, but very close.

From EU/US warehouses I only have experience with Hilma and they were good.
So wait is there a chance of getting bad gear from steroidify because I was looking at some sarms but the main thing I see for us domestic is that Natural SARMS brand but I have not heard good things about them from other forums but none of that was from steroidify has anyone had any experience with this brand?

So wait is there a chance of getting bad gear from steroidify because I was looking at some sarms but the main thing I see for us domestic is that Natural SARMS brand but I have not heard good things about them from other forums but none of that was from steroidify has anyone had any experience with this brand?

Every time you buy UG gear there's the possibility that it's not what it's supposed to be or that it was made with a bad batch of raws. Everyone should understand that.

I have never used SARMs in my life, don't even understand more than basics about them.

All brands we carry come well recommended from long time friends in this business, we also try to understand how the products are made and what kind of facilities each lab has. But we won't BS you and say that we know 100% what's in every vial. Who does?

Only thing we can do is to guarantee any product purchased from us. And that we do... You can send any sealed vial, ampule or blister of any products purchased from Steroidify to a trusted lab. We will pay for the testing and replace sample or give you store credit. We only ask that results are made public. If a product comes out as not proper, we will try to solve situation with lab and perhaps remove it from our site.

I don't think we can add any form of quality guarantee above this. No one will send a chromatography test with each vial sold, this is unrealistic.

Crazy cycles: Scott Mendelson

All the cycles that I will write in this section have not been invented by anyone and have been admitted by the athlete mentioned in the title of the post. WARNING! This cycle is very dangerous, no one should try it, the cycle lacks of any sense, so if you are a powerlifter just ask for a proper cycle and do not try this.

♂️Athlete:

Scott Mendelson is an American powerlifter who holds several world bench press records and considers himself one of the best powerlifters in history.

Cycle:

❗️Hundreds of units of insulin per week, depending on the context usually more than 500 .

❗️GH: undisclosed protocol , but more than 80 IUs per week.

❗️3 grams of testosterone per week as a base .

❗️1 to 1.5 grams of Tren per week depending on the training program.

❗️500 mg of Anadrol per day prior to the competition .

giant.jpg

Our 50% off this week will be 3 products - One will be Boldenone, other one test prop and third one will be clomid.

Simply join our private channel and vote:

image-1585574646-7dgjskmd5t_445_300_1.jpg

Code:
https://t.me/steroidify

All Meso members are welcome to a 20% discount* on our site. Simply use code "meso15" and take advantage of this permanent offer.

Only from Steroidify.

steroidify-telegram-en-360x200.jpg

* Not valid for US warehouses.

Back