MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.
Grand Opening - New International Warehouse - Pharmacom And Pharmacy Grade

Code:
https://steroidify.com/warehouses/27

In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.
12 Reasons To Order From Steroidify:

1 - Experience

Steroidify has been in business since 2008, with 100's of thousands of packages delivered worldwide. No one in this business has more experience than us.

2 - Guaranteed best prices

Simply find a product that we carry from competition and we'll beat that price plus 10% off.

3 - Premium routes

We know how to get your package to you. Steroidify offers the highest passing in the business. Our premium warehouse has had 100% passing since 2017.

4 - You will NOT lose money with us

No one ever did. Should anything happen to your package, we'll reship it until you receive it.

5 - Data security and location

We're not local, which means your private information is 100% secure with us.

6 - Free consultation with retired IFBB Pro

For any customer. Simply ask and you'll have professional advice on cycles, training tips and diet advice.

7 - Promos

We often run sales, auctions, contests and promos. Stay tuned and save.

8 - Best products

Steroidify carries the most celebrated brands in the business, including several human grade options.

9 - Variety

We offer hundreds of products, from anabolics to growth hormone, insulin, antibiotics, vitamins, botox, ED pills, etc... Steroidify is a true one-stop shop.

10 - Free product testing

Yes, you read that right. We're so confident in the quality of our products, that you can send a sealed vial or blister to a trusted lab and we'll pay for it to be tested. We're the only source in the business that offers this.

11 - Customer service and reps

Steroidify has a large team that will answer your questions in a few hours.

12 - We have positive reviews on almost every forum

Look around and you'll find us everywhere.

since.png

Code:
https://steroidify.com/

Get Your Halloween Treats Early - 30% OFF plus FREE Dbol

Code:
https://steroidify.com/news/helloween22

Do any of the USA domestic brands on Steroidify remove heavy metals during their manufacturing process?

I'm told that heavy metals are one of the things to be frightened about when it comes to using UGL gear on a long term basis.

Do any of the USA domestic brands on Steroidify remove heavy metals during their manufacturing process?

I'm told that heavy metals are one of the things to be frightened about when it comes to using UGL gear on a long term basis.
These premium UG labs use similar equipment as well known pharmaceutical brands, such as Pfizer or Bayer. All oils are filtered thru .22u membranes, which removes all contaminants except some rare pathogen spores that should be destroyed by heat and sanitizing chemicals in the formulation.

The HPLC testing found on the link below should detect all impurities, but you are welcome to send a sealed vial purchased from us to be tested on our dime. For more details, please use the "contact us" button on our site.

Code:
https://steroidify.com/labtests

These premium UG labs use similar equipment as well known pharmaceutical brands, such as Pfizer or Bayer. All oils are filtered thru .22u membranes, which removes all contaminants except some rare pathogen spores that should be destroyed by heat and sanitizing chemicals in the formulation.

The HPLC testing found on the link below should detect all impurities, but you are welcome to send a sealed vial purchased from us to be tested on our dime. For more details, please use the "contact us" button on our site.

Code:
https://steroidify.com/labtests

The filter membranes will remove pathogens but I don't think it would remove heavy metals.

Heavy metals need to be removed when synthesizing the raws.

The filter membranes will remove pathogens but I don't think it would remove heavy metals.

Heavy metals need to be removed when synthesizing the raws.

Well...

None of these brands actually make their own raws. The larger companies will probably test every batch received, but all UGLs are probably using the very same raws.

Well...

None of these brands actually make their own raws. The larger companies will probably test every batch received, but all UGLs are probably using the very same raws.

I would be interested to see tests for arsenic, cadmium, lead, mercury, nickel, etc. in the raws and/or finished product.

Particularly I am interested in Pharmacom.

You're saying if I send a pill or tablet to be tested for these contaminants you will pay for the testing?

It might take mass spec to test for these trace contaminants.

See this video starting at 8:36

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjGop_QgPhM&t=516s

Last edited:
You're saying if I send a pill or tablet to be tested for these contaminants you will pay for the testing?

It might take mass spec to test for these trace contaminants.

We do pay for testing, yes...

Sealed vials must be sent from final customer straight to well known lab, like SIMEC or same level for HPLC testing.

We also replace product you send or equivalent, so you don't risk anything.

We ask that results (good or bad) are made public.

For further arrangements, please open a ticket on our site. I never have access to sensitive info like people's names, shipping info or anything related because I'm always on the boards.

By all means, please go ahead and do it. We're always happy to find out exactly what we're selling, reason why we probably test more than any source.

Regards.

Hi friends.

Our site has been under unusually heavy ddos attack since Sunday afternoon and all protection systems kick in to keep site up.
But the attackers often use IPs from areas where most people order from, especially within the US.
This causes our cloud service to automatically ban some of these IPs.

So, if you're having problems to access our site, please clean cookies, use a different browser and/or change country on your VPN.

This should work for most cases. If you're still having problems, please let me know your email address registered on our site privately and I can pass the info to our tech team and they can manually give you access.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Should be back to 100% in next few hours or maybe couple of days.

The Steroidify Team.

Pharmacom Buy 3 Get 1 Free - Local Ultra Fast Shipping

Local Shipping, guys...

Visit link to see promo:

Code:
https://steroidify.com/news/pharmacom-3+1

No one answers the email on Steroidify website.

I have submitted a Pre-sale inquiry twice now and I get no response.

Hello friend.

Our website has been going thru some technical difficulties since last week.
This could be the reason.

You can PM me your email address registered on the site and I'll try to find out if the message arrived or I may know the answer to your question.

Regards.

Back