Steroids. My opinion has changed.

A Middle aged man with an attitude problem acting like a tough guy on a steroid forum - how impressive. No doubt you've done time in prison too.
Where exactly did I "acted like a tough guy"? Because I have an opinion? More specifically, because I have an opinion that you disagree?

Negative on the prison time, I resolve my disputes through my legal team, quite successfully I may add.
So was Dorian Yates wrong then when he said 'No one should be running steroids that at least can't Bench 300, Squat 400 and Deadlift 500 naturally first'?

In your opinion, when is a person ready to be running steroids then?
Yes he was wrong if he said such a thing. Lifting numbers are arbitrary when we are talking about bodybuilding. There are top Olympia contenders that are far away from those numbers.

And let's go into the whole Dorian and his steroid usage (1gr of test and 3x Parabolan for Olympia prep, walking at 240lbs of peeled meat)

Artists use various tools to create extraordinary works. From the gist I'm reading here, from my own perspective as well, deep down, isn't that what most of us are... artists of our own body? Sure, some abuse the tools. Others use them methodically. Some create a grotesque work. Others create something Amazing. Either will draw attention. It's up to the artist: what he/she wishes to create... what he or she wishes to be recognized. I'm an artist, and training, diet, supplements, AAS are tools of my art.