!!! STOP THE PRESSES !!! HYDROCODONE IS DEAD..!!!

BBC3

10+ Year Member
SO I get to pain management and he says the same NEW bullshit they are pumping these days...

He says - "So you are not taking your meds as prescribed. Shame on you BBC. Shame..."

I said BUT YOU CUT ME IN HALF. And DOWNGRADED ME FROM A STRONGER OPIOID.!!! You sound a lot like the gutless internal cunt who referred me over here.?!? Should have thought twice about going where THEY recommended. Did the current SURGEON GENERAL coin this for all you guys...?

I say - So I have been on hydrocodone for 13 years straight working up to a legitimate (4) 325/10's a day, never abusing, and then progressing to hydromorphone (for 6 months straight @ (#4-6 per day) due to liver counts from TYLENOL in NORCO. And you say no dice no more..? But YOU are pain management..?!!!?? So I guess I'll just walk around shitting myself the rest of my life due to my fine affinity for NSAIDS...

He say's - You are a doc shopper....!

I say - Damn right..! I'm shopping for one that still has a set of nutz. One that has not been brainwashed from his Hippocratic Oath to Hypocritical FOOL.. I think one said the "withdrawal time from hyrdomorphone is 5 days..". but what about RECEPTER DOWNREGULATION. What about my allergy to even aspirin giving me the shitz.?? WHAT ABOUT REAL PAIN...!!! DO you really expect me to believe that I can turn this clock back??? And on a dime. Do you really expect me to walk around feeling miserable cause I hurt and cant sleep a wink.?? I said fuck the dilaudid - just give me the damn 4 Norco's I was on and we will call it a day.

HE SAY's I think you have been over prescribed and that you don't need ANY pain meds. They are for temp pain reduction only. Fuck your claim that your shit hurts. He explained he had been in the biz for 30 something years, and that was his "Professional position".

I could only say .... DAMN - they got to you too...! I explained to him that I AM A PROFESSIONAL AS WELL. And that I hoped to hell I did not have him as a principle when he needed my help as a consumer, cause I was pretty sure I was gonna be miserable in PAIN when I handled his business, and it just might not turn out as well as my past work. No PERSONAL intended. Just a hunch - CAUSE MY LIFE SUCKS RIGHT NOW AND I ANTICIPATE LITTLE CHANGE...

So I'll tell ya what... I'LL BE THE BETTER MAN - AND STILL DO MY JOB RIGHT. IT HELPS ME SLEEP THROUGH THE PAIN TO KNOW I NEVER COMPROMISED A FUCKING MORAL VALUE IN MY LIFE.. Have a great night doc..!!!

And I am happy you mention you are so astute at you job with your experience and all. Cause it sounds like you will make a great witness to subpoena to court. You are now 3of3 who appears damn sure this hospital internal practice had improperly treated me...!

So I guess I should just go ahead and check myself into the finest REHAB my insurance will pay for. Along with the rest of the country that consumes the "REPORTED 99% oF the hydrocodone in the world...!". I guess there is a hydrocodone Mine out there somewhere. Wish I could find it I might strike it rich...

I have said it before. The world WILL Stop turning without Adderall. But in re-thought, ITS GOING TO BLOW UP WITHOUT HYDROCODONE.. Like I want to go to work in pain. Right. Tell ya what. I'll just stop working. Get on the Doll Que. And stop paying taxes (Like the rest of this failing nation). Then you can support me in fed prison where i will be sure to never make another reported DIME after that. Social Security?? Fuck yer fantasy. My family is fucked. Our future is fucked.

Avg doc if out-housing 3 patients for which they used to service as ONE STOP. SUBSTANCE REHAB IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE... HEROIN OVERDOSES ARE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. KIDS AND NEEDLES NOW NO STRANGER. NOT TO MENTION THE NSAID Bleeding INJURIES IN ROUTE TO ER. Forget the cardiovascular LONG TERM EFFECTS THEY ARE IGNORING...!
HEY- But guess what. THEY STILL DON"T HAVE FUCKING INSURANCE...!!!

Assholes...!!!

The flood gates open...

http://www.pressherald.com/2015/04/26/how-maine-became-a-haven-for-heroin/

- If you have a kid who goes to kindergarten and doesn't know what a circle is, doesn't know what red and green are, and doesn't know what right and left are, by the time he learns those things, the rest of the class is far ahead of him.
C. Everett Koop

- You can't talk of the dangers of snake poisoning and not mention snakes.
C. Everett Koop

-
There are many stressed single parents who may be working two jobs in order to keep the family together.
C. Everett Koop

STILL HE SOLD OUT... (2014 - First Paragraph says it all...) Did he forget his first Quotes I wonder. Or are they telling me its time for a LOOOONG VACATION.. Fine.. I'll take one..!

http://www.millschiro.com/know-someone-who-takes-oxycontin-or-hydrocodone/

Posted by Mills on October 29, 2014

Know Someone Who Takes Opiods for Pain?

A few years ago our surgeon general, C. Everett Koop, encouraged the medical community to focus on pain relief and the duty of doctors to relieve pain and suffering. Pain can be classified into short lived acute pain – for example, stubbing your toe on the bedroom dresser – or chronic pain, which lasts for months – such as might result from a nagging injury. We’ll examine chronic pain and considerations to bear in mind when taking opiod-based drugs to relieve it.

Chronic pain can be difficult to treat, and it unfortunately afflicts millions of Americans. Many have turned to opioid-based pain relievers as a solution, including hydrocodone, Oyxcontin and methodone. Some of the problems with these strong drugs are well known, especially the facts that they are addictive and have often been misused for “recreational” purposes. But there is another side effect that is also very troubling but less recognized: an increased sensitivity to pain – obviously, this isn’t what a person wants if he or she is taking the medicine to relieve the pain in the first place.

The term used for this condition is hyperalgesia. But there is another phenomenon that happens with opioid use: tolerance. And it is often difficult to tell whether a patient’s need for an increased dosage of the drug is due to an increased tolerance – which is common and properly treated by upping the dosage – or due to hyperalgesia – in which case increasing the dosage is the wrong thing to do. Both conditions lead the pain sufferer to seek more of the pain reliever.

The problem comes in because increasing the dose in the case of an increased tolerance to the opioid is considered an effective way to overcome the condition. On the other hand, increasing the dose in the instance of an individual who needs an ever increasing dose of opioids because of increasing sensitivity to the pain (hyperalgesia) only escalates the patient’s sensitivity, creating a vicious cycle. In this instance, the patient may benefit from complete withdrawal from opioid therapy. Many individuals report reduced pain levels when opioids are withdrawn. For those seeking greater information on this subject, read the study by Justin L. Hay, MD, in The Journal of Pain.

Yours for better health,

Jon L. Mills, DC 817-354-0123 www.MillsChiro.com

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/c_everett_koop.html#HSlHDvoXD2ytXgB6.99
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/c_everett_koop.html#HSlHDvoXD2ytXgB6.99

Last edited:
Well said, and maybe we need to devote more rewarding research into chronic pain and how to effectively manage it. Chronic pain is a drag and new and better ways to deal with it will surely help people live better lives.

Another problem is THIS IS GOING TO BRING QUACKS OUT OF THE WOODPILE BY THE DOZENS.

And from a man who knows what its like to be fucked over by a medical institution and find out THERE IS NO RECOURSE FOR YOU. But HEY, if you die, your ignorant family MIGHT,, JUST MIGHT, cash in. Damn though. They are just too sad and can't seem to summonz the same scorn and concern that one does when they live through it. SaLaVEE...

Fuck them. Ive had a couple of folks suggest cortisone injections to affected joints. I'm kinda like Naah. There's sides to that too. And I like to keep tabs on my own condition. So Doc, it you REAAALLY want to risk harming me, understand, you are taking a personal risk at my age...!

RIDDLE ME THIS - since WHEN DID THE TITLE "Surgeon General" become DRUG CZAR!!!!!!!

I honestly DO NOT like taking OPIODS. not all the time at least. Its just better than being AFRAID TO FART. Or bleed out internally, have a stroke, damage my circulatory system, or loose and eye... that is...! But HEY, Logans run says we are living too long. Lets kill a few million and say sorry later...:)

ENTER KETAMINE.... Ohh, but they don't want you to SEE THAT... Or do they..?!

Well said, and maybe we need to devote more rewarding research into chronic pain and how to effectively manage it. Chronic pain is a drag and new and better ways to deal with it will surely help people live better lives.

Last edited:
Well I just figured SOMEONE HAS TO COMPLAIN....

SheeeeeeiiittT. Who the fuck are we cause I don't have a clue. Check out the latest ARMY COMMERCIAL. We are apparently part of a "TEAM" Now... Pretty soon, Drill Instructors will be overseeing the trying on of our next generations MANTIES...! BUTT PLUGG OPTIONAL>...!
I'M GOING THONG...!

"breaking news. geneva convention has been violated once more by ISIS. U.S. soldier found strangled to death with his NWO patterned GI Thong Manties. The world cries out in OUTRAGE...!// THOSE COLORS CLASH...!!!"
Shit just blame it on Putin. After all, he's the only fucking NORMAL Person left in the World...
OOOPs - did I say that out loud...?!?

For fukin sakes fuking fuk it all...!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am about to tender my resignation me thinks... LOL

Speaking of quacks, there's enough of them anyway :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I take avoiding painkillers as a personal challenge. even did abdominal surgery with no general anesthetic (the nurses thought i was crazy not to) and declined the prescription offer of painkillers after (i did ibuprofen for a couple days just to get the swelling down). last time i got in an accident and could barely lift myself out of bed i threw my unused prescription for vicodin in the garbage. i won't even start on that shit

I take avoiding painkillers as a personal challenge. even did abdominal surgery with no general anesthetic (the nurses thought i was crazy not to) and declined the prescription offer of painkillers after (i did ibuprofen for a couple days just to get the swelling down). last time i got in an accident and could barely lift myself out of bed i threw my unused prescription for vicodin in the garbage. i won't even start on that shit

Brother, you have the biggest, hardest, most bronzed balls I've ever seen. Holy shit man, I've had abdomen surgery, sinus surgery and now spinal surgery... and without anesthesia and pain killers after, I think I would have died.

@foreveryoung that's cool you do not like pain meds. There are lots of people that require them though. They dea has started rationing people who have cancer and other chronic diseases. It is another instance of big brother government thinking it knows better. Everyone handles pain differently. I totally sympathize with you @BBC3.

Dont worry BBC , there will always be hydro's around somewhere . My wifes got hundreds of 325/10"s and 7.5"s . Plus Somas and Valium . But she takes very little , she just never had her dose reduced after surgery (3 yrs ago) and we never said a word about it , lol . Shes got a really liberal doctor ....I wish I had her doctor .

Ya know BBC whenever I hear stories like yours I wonder why those folk just don't admit they have developed a intolerance to narcotics and in that circumstance the treatment is to REDUCE the dose rather than increase it, with few exceptions.

You mention hepatic toxicity from APAP being the reason you were placed on HYDROMORPHONE? Please give me a break fella, hydrocodone since it's now a schedule II Narcotic IS available wo acetaminophen.

Moreover if one knew the "toxic" dose of APAP is roughly 140mg/kg a 100kg patient would have to take FOURTEEN GRAMS of APAP. Stated another way you would have to take FOURTY THREE 10/325 Norcos ACUTELY to develop hepatic toxicity.

So stop the chronic pain BULLSHIT about how your taking those narcs as prescribed fella and God forbid may I suggest you get into rehab for all the uppers, downers and sideways meds your currently abusing.

Last edited:
If I ever develop a chronic pain disease/problem, it'd honestly be better and easier for me to say fuck it and check out of this here life. Not only would I make my family very wealthy, but I'd never have to deal with Pharmacies looking at me like an addict, the government crushing my ability to get whatever is prescribed, and insurance telling me they won't pay for it.

Nope, fuck that - I'd be done. Time to eat a bullet and hope my family enjoys their new wealth! I've heard countless stories like @BBC3 and then I hear physicians talking to them like @Dr JIM - as if Jim has ever walked a mile in BBC3's shoes. Fuck that scene, I want no part of it. If it's not pain I can deal with, put me in the fucking ground.

@MindlessWork Please, please, please do NOT encourage the antics of @BBC3 , he needs help, END of story.
And I applaud the Doc that sniffed @BBC3 out as a Doc shopper!
@BBC3, go, get help, or finish the train-wreck you are on, if anyone in the real world cares for you should have an intervention in your near future....I hope it ends well.
Retpsd
@retpsd I am sorry I didn't realize that...thanks for the heads up

"God Damnit Jim, I'm a fukin FREAK - NOT A DOCTOR>...";)

- First Of all, I have never declined that I am now an "opioid Tolerant patient".

- Secondly, My pain is CHRONIC..

- When you enjoy and alcoholic beverage or two, this ups the anti exponentially.

- That's not what I heard or read about APAP. Secondly it does not apply to 12-14 years STRAIGHT...!

- You sing the SAME COCK-SUCKING SONG that was JUST GENERATED. Docs have all cut patients in HALF, and to cut them off, and AFTER YEARS. And they love to claim
"YOU ARE NOT TAKING AS PRESCRIBED"...

L................ O................... L.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIDDLE ME THIS... IF THEY ARE SO GOD DAMN DANGEROUS AND ADDICTIVE, THEN HOW IN THE HELL COULD I GO FROM 100mph to ZERO IN two months..!

You see Jim, as much as all you whining overpaid fat cats are, I REFUSE TO BECOME A COG IN THE SYSTEM AND CHARGE IT ANOTHER 20K REHAB. I AM BIGGER THAN THAT..

THIS IS A BATTLE OF POLITICS.. OR SHOULD I SAY...

A PISSING CONTEST....!

I WILL BE the walking proof of the LACK THERE OF, of any addictive property in Hydrocodone, and not only, I owned Dilaudid and quit the fucker 3 times in 6 months, and not exactly taking "ON LABEL"... I am stronger than YER MAMA SHITTING YOU OUT>>>!!!

Mutherfuckers...

You all sold out...

Ya know BBC whenever I hear stories like yours I wonder why those folk just don't admit they have developed a intolerance to narcotics and in that circumstance the treatment is to REDUCE the dose rather than increase it, with few exceptions.

You mention hepatic toxicity from APAP being the reason you were placed on HYDROMORPHONE? Please give me a break fella, hydrocodone since it's now a schedule II Narcotic IS available wo acetaminophen.

Moreover if one knew the "toxic" dose of APAP is roughly 140mg/kg a 100kg patient would have to take FOURTEEN GRAMS of APAP. Stated another way you would have to take FOURTY THREE 10/325 Norcos ACUTELY to develop hepatic toxicity.

So stop the chronic pain BULLSHIT about how your taking those narcs as prescribed fella and God forbid may I suggest you get into rehab for all the uppers, downers and sideways meds your currently abusing.

I'm hear to FIGHT and CUT THAT CHECKING OUT SHIT MUTHERFUKER....

Besides, everyone knows if I ever check out, if there are not AT LEAST TWO OTHER HEADS ALREADY RESTING IN MY LAP, then it was a murder......:confused:;)

And I MEAN EVERYONE....!

If I ever develop a chronic pain disease/problem, it'd honestly be better and easier for me to say fuck it and check out of this here life. Not only would I make my family very wealthy, but I'd never have to deal with Pharmacies looking at me like an addict, the government crushing my ability to get whatever is prescribed, and insurance telling me they won't pay for it.

Nope, fuck that - I'd be done. Time to eat a bullet and hope my family enjoys their new wealth! I've heard countless stories like @BBC3 and then I hear physicians talking to them like @Dr JIM - as if Jim has ever walked a mile in BBC3's shoes. Fuck that scene, I want no part of it. If it's not pain I can deal with, put me in the fucking ground.

What's worse is that JIM is an ER doc at best, who is nothing more than Obama's pet Iguana... Of course he deals with Drug overdoses. I am a RESPONSIBLE CRACKHEAD....

No!! I wont even turn to the streets.. I will not be a part of the big O's "Leveling of the playing field"....

And for anyone who missed my first two posts which Jim chooses to IGNORE. Read them..
MY ARGUMENT is that this re-sheduling of Hydrocodone is going to be CATASTROPHIC to this society. No so many patients are as "responsible as me". LOL

On a serious note. It just is what it is. If anyone here is lacking the foresight to see the incoming DRUG DELUGE IN ROUTE. You are about as smart as that INCOGNITIVE MEMORY of yours allows you to be...

I will go on to say that in all my time.

I have now met MULTIPLE PHARMACISTS that have told me that the DEA has come into their shops and EXPRESSLY ADVISED THEM THAT IF THEY WRITE CERTAIN SIZED SCRIPTS OF CERTAIN DRUGS, - ITS THEIR ASS...

I have also me plenty of pharmacist that fully believe in hydrocodone hailing it as an excellent drug. It holds the MAGIC POTENTIAL of the P450 to Hydromorphone after all. IT IS TRULY INTOLERABLE.....

Lastly and @Dr JIM, Which is WHY you can quickly denote that Hydromorphone is being highly protected in this assault. But SHELVED AWAY.... But now thanks to current politics - THE CONNECTION IS MADE... And I have NEVER TOLERATED A DRUG AS QUICKLY AS I DID MORPHINE MANY YEARS BACK... Think I went from rank amateur to ALL-Pro in like 4 days. And had never touched a one of em...!

And @Dr JIM, if the crackheads dont come in... YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING JOB...!

Lastly-, There has ALWAYS BEEN STRAIGHT UP HYDROCODONE WITHOUT TYLENOL IN THE MIX AVAILABLE. Don't know the brand name. But DOCs Dont even KNOW IT EXISTS. Thus the proof of no doc collusion. They knew where the line was. IT JUST MOVED>>>....!

You OFFICIALLY MAKE NO SENSE TO ME AND YOU ARE IMHO. - NWO...!

Back