Stopping Cycle Early, Arimidex Problem

Steak&Cheese

Hello all

I have decided to stop my cycle early. I was on an 8 wk test enth cycle at 250mg/wk. I have taken 2 injections and started experiencing headaches. My blood pressure was 120/80 and I reduced my salt intake but the headaches persisted. I tried a bit of arimidex, but I mis-dosed and ended up using 1mg instead of .25 mg, Im actually really scared that I might of seriously fucked myself up. I plan on using nolva to come off the test in about 1 week, using a very mild dose. My question is how fucked am I? Do I need to wait 2 weeks from my last pin to start pct? Should I go hard with my pct or a mild one will suffice? Should I just go to the hospital?

cliffs-
-2 week test enth cycle 250/wk
-felt headaches after 2nd injections, headaches persisted
-used arimidex 5 days after 2nd injection 1mg
injections on friday, took adex on wednesday

stats-
5'9

When did you take the arimidex? Did you start experiencing the headaches before or after you took the 1mg of arimidex?

I took the Adex yesterday 10/29 at aprox. 3pm, it actually cleared up my headaches I was having and I didnt notice any sides until about 3-6 hours later, I noticed I started having rapid heart rate, loss of fine moter skills within my fingers, altered mood(happy) and insomia. I am currently 16 hours out from the 1mg dose and I dont plan on ever touching the stuff again unless I need to.

I have at my disposal, clomid and tamox

Back