Storing gh, bpc 157, and tb500?

Smashshit

I’m sure this has been asked before but I searched and didn’t find it. Just got my first batches of gh, bpc157,and tb500 and have read conflicting information online. What is the proper way to store them before reconstituting? Can I keep them in dark room temp storage or do they need to be refrigerated even before reconstituting? Don’t really have the room to store them all in the refrigerator before reconstituting so freezer would be the other option but I’d prefer not to store them in fridge or freezer unless absolutely necessary.

So a pantry that’s dark that stays around 62-65* F would be fine?
yes, but I am assuming you are asking for stuff that is well over 500 dollars of gear.

IMO ask your source. I still think a small fridge is better, it can be like 50-75 dollars at your local target/walmart

Before reconsituting you can store it at 2-8 deg c, or preferably below freezing point (-20 deg c) for maximal stability.

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/technical-documents/technical-article/research-and-disease-areas/cell-and-developmental-biology-research/handling-and-storage

Once reconstituted do not freeze as the ice crystals that form may damage the peptide structure.