strong pct

is there a pct for someone who’s been on testosterone for 4 years and wants to come off? please help I need some experts on this issue and do any of you know anyone who’s been on for a long time and wanted to come off and did successfully?

@Gbro idk if this is sufficient because I haven’t ever used hcg before and I’ve been on for 4 years and I need to restore my hpta with a strong power pct and need someone who can help guide me by maybe sharing ur story or someone else’s that you have witnessed like is it achievable to get off this stuff?. @Michael Scally MD ur input would be greatly appreciated and how would a normal endocrinologist help me recover like do they use pct methods?

All you can do it's try.
I would try to bring my balls back to life with hcg 1000ius/week for 3 weeks and then start a pct (clomid-nolva)to see if natural production kick-start.

I would throw 12.5mgs Aromasin the day after hcg shots to FURTHER stimulate natural production and to keep estrogen at bay.

Blood test 2 weeks after you finish pct to see how you holding and again 5 weeks post pct. If I still shutdown I would repeat the process at that time to see if hpta comes back to life.

Estrogen is more suppressive than testosterone itself, that's why I run the hcg and take some Aromasin the day after. I would take it a step further with some naloxone wich is believed to help revive the hpta

@brutus79 @CensoredBoardsSuck @Colt44 @Dr JIM @Notits @Millard Baker @jaymaximus @Oregongearhead @Wunderpus @mands I’m tagging you guys because ur on my followers list am hoping the OGs can please give educated insight not just for me (which would really help) but for others who are looking for something similar to my situation :(

You mean @EcpertRealistic is not on your “list”, lol.

Many mates have used @Michael Scally MD power pct protocol with success, and with your FOUR YEAR HX of AAS use thats as good as any IMO.

Good luck

Last edited:
you need 1000 iu eod not every week. 1000 or 2000iu eod for a few 2 months with clomid then stop hcg and hit clomid and nolva. thats what id do

you need 1000 iu eod not every week. 1000 or 2000iu eod for a few 2 months with clomid then stop hcg and hit clomid and nolva. thats what id do

Since it’s evidence based in many respects, I suspect many could benefit by reviewing Bill Roberts HCG advice on Meso’s home page

@Gbro idk if this is sufficient because I haven’t ever used hcg before and I’ve been on for 4 years and I need to restore my hpta with a strong power pct and need someone who can help guide me by maybe sharing ur story or someone else’s that you have witnessed like is it achievable to get off this stuff?. @Michael Scally MD ur input would be greatly appreciated and how would a normal endocrinologist help me recover like do they use pct methods?
Are you wanting to come completely off and restore? Is TRT out of the question?

mands

Since it’s evidence based in many respects, I suspect many could benefit by reviewing Bill Roberts HCG advice on Meso’s home page

After being on testosterone for 4 years, using DR. prescribed dosages liked 250iu, 500 iu a week is NOT sufficient. This is from extensive personal experience. After 4 years of test, 1,000 iu or 2,000 iu eod is NEEDED for you. Again, these are above dr recommended doses (and for good reason).

Back