[StrongGear] [Test E]-[Bloodwork] [Timing Protocol]

Boilermech

Looking at this more @Boilermech this is interesting

At 4 weeks, your 24 hour pin is higher than your 72 hour pin at 6 weeks, and quite frankly all of your 6 week bloods... the only difference between week 4 and week 6 is your AI correct? could taking an AI really alter your TT levels this much?

@Colt44 any thoughts?

At 4 weeks, your 24 hour pin is higher than your 72 hour pin at 6 weeks, and quite frankly all of your 6 week bloods... the only difference between week 4 and week 6 is your AI correct? could taking an AI really alter your TT levels this much?

@Colt44 any thoughts?

Yes only difference was Adex EOD. at .5mg
That one has me wondering also. I mean seriously that's all it could be I would think??????

@Boilermech So we either need to figure out if more info about this exists or we need to start taking it into account, which will fucking everything up lol... this is very intersting though

Just for the record I'm not too concerned about how underdosed the gear is. Yes it sucks but I'll live to do another cycle.
Main purpose for this blood work was to try and figure out what the best timing was to have blood drawn while taking testosterone enanthate.

This is very interesting. What day did you take your adex dose, in relation to the day you pinned? I see that you're taking it eod.

There is data out there showing that adex hinders gains and this seems to back that up, and somewhat explain why .

Also, another thought. I'm under the impression, based on my observations of bloodwork done by guys on pharma test, that the "10x rule" applies when pinning once per week, and when pinning twice per week, the rule is more like the "8x rule", which I think makes sense based on Dr. Scally's 8-10x stuff that he says.

If that is true, and knowing that adex may be hurting tt levels, then using your numbers at 4 weeks, I calculate that the test is about 70% potency, so around 210 mg/ml.

I'm just thinking out loud here, everyone feel free to criticize if you think I'm missing something.

Also, another thought. I'm under the impression, based on my observations of bloodwork done by guys on pharma test, that the "10x rule" applies when pinning once per week, and when pinning twice per week, the rule is more like the "8x rule", which I think makes sense based on Dr. Scally's 8-10x stuff that he says.

If that is true, and knowing that adex may be hurting tt levels, then using your numbers at 4 weeks, I calculate that the test is about 70% potency, so around 210 mg/ml.

I'm just thinking out loud here, everyone feel free to criticize if you think I'm missing something.

The main factor here could possibly be the second vial was dosed less than the first vial. Yes it was the same batch number but what does that really mean for an UGL.
I don't think the adex would effect the T levels that much. I believe the adex hinders gains simply because it prevents a lot of the water weight.

@Colt44 any thoughts?

The 6 week bloods are on a portion of different gear. If I were a betting man, I'd say most of the variance can be attributed to that.

I wouldn't think his dosing of adex would vary his serum TT values by much. Wouldn't taking adex increase TT values? Maybe @Michael Scally MD can answer that. I don't believe he has answered this question this week. Lol

The main factor here could possibly be the second vial was dosed less than the first vial. Yes it was the same batch number but what does that really mean for an UGL.
I don't think the adex would effect the T levels that much. I believe the adex hinders gains simply because it prevents a lot of the water weight.
Well shit man lol why didn't you say so earlier?

I just reread all of your posts itt and you didn't mention that anywhere, unless I'm still missing it.

Well shit man lol why didn't you say so earlier?

I just reread all of your posts itt and you didn't mention that anywhere, unless I'm still missing it.

Sorry I've got 3 threads going on about these results, lol. Sorry it's hard to keep track.