[StrongGear] [Test E]-[Bloodwork] [Timing Protocol]

I was still running it the exact same. I just think that vial might be lower dosed. It's the same batch and same dosage on the bottle.
Oooooooh ok. Makes sense now. I though you meant that the new vials were dosed at 250 instead of 300 or something like that.

I was still running it the exact same. I just think that vial might be lower dosed. It's the same batch and same dosage on the bottle.
@ruckin @Colt44 idk guys, that seems like a stretch. If they are from the same batch number its really hard to say that one single vial is dosed differently than the other one, that'd be a huge leap of faith. If it was different batches, then yes, that could easily explain it, I'm still thinking the additional variable of adex would be a better answer to the question.

But we really can't know for sure honestly.

@ruckin @Colt44 idk guys, that seems like a stretch. If they are from the same batch number its really hard to say that one single vial is dosed differently than the other one, that'd be a huge leap of faith. If it was different batches, then yes, that could easily explain it, I'm still thinking the additional variable of adex would be a better answer to the question.

But we really can't know for sure honestly.
If the gear doesn't come from a pharmacy, nothing is a stretch IMO.

If the gear doesn't come from a pharmacy, nothing is a stretch IMO.
Yes, that's true, but you have to admit it's a little bit of a stretch man. But i guess we have no idea of anything other than its at best 70% dosed. Sucks that this is the case, but it is

Yes, that's true, but you have to admit it's a little bit of a stretch man. But i guess we have no idea of anything other than its at best 70% dosed. Sucks that this is the case, but it is
I don't think 70% is that bad, but for the prices he was charging, it is.

Thank @Boilermech, very interesting numbers.
Also noticed that on your 24,48,72 that your peak was on day 3 correct.
An AI should not effect blood levels, if you put a tablespoon of salt in water there is a tablespoon of salt in the water even if you add a cup of sugar and cant taste it.
That is what blood work is showing not how much is being absorbed by receptors or eliminated unsued.

An AI should not effect blood levels, if you put a tablespoon of salt in water there is a tablespoon of salt in the water even if you add a cup of sugar and cant taste it.
That is what blood work is showing not how much is being absorbed by receptors or eliminated unsued.
Ok that's what we needed to know. I give I figuring this out now lol.

Yes the 72hrs after last pin are the highest.

Also, another thought. I'm under the impression, based on my observations of bloodwork done by guys on pharma test, that the "10x rule" applies when pinning once per week, and when pinning twice per week, the rule is more like the "8x rule", which I think makes sense based on Dr. Scally's 8-10x stuff that he says.

If that is true, and knowing that adex may be hurting tt levels, then using your numbers at 4 weeks, I calculate that the test is about 70% potency, so around 210 mg/ml.

I'm just thinking out loud here, everyone feel free to criticize if you think I'm missing something.
Just an estimate off the top of my head, based on the limited information given here.

Where are you getting 70% from?

What time of day did you draw bloods?

I pinned at 4:30pm Sunday afternoon and had bloods drawn at 24hr/4:17pm, 48hr/4:22pm, and 72hr/4:17pm.
That was as close to dead on I could get. I actually sit in my car right outside until it was close to time because right when I walked in and handed them my paperwork I was taken back to draw blood. Made timing pretty easy.

Well it's definitely not the time of day causing inconsistent TT numbers. (-:

I just got My Pack from MS, Black top test cyp 300 and deca 300. Anyone have these? Or am I the only one? Thanks

Ya ya, but is the deca 150 too? Is ms prop 100 really prop 50? Merry Xmas everyone!
No clue but you'll probably have better luck getting your question answered in the MS thread.

Run it and get blood work. Help us out :)

And Merry Christmas to you.

Just for the record I'm not too concerned about how underdosed the gear is. Yes it sucks but I'll live to do another cycle.
Main purpose for this blood work was to try and figure out what the best timing was to have blood drawn while taking testosterone enanthate.
The best timing is once a week inject with bloods taken on day 7. That's the proctool they use on all the studies involving supraphysiological testosterone dosages. There is is fairly large sample size and I believe the lab coats who do this for a living know best.

The numbers to look for are: 300mg/wk = 1250 ng/ml
600mg/wk= 2500 ng/ml with about a 150
I saw these numbers in two studies.
In a seperate study they had results: 300mg/wk=1350
600mg/wk= 2350

I'll try to cite things later. I'm on mobile now.

The best timing is once a week inject with bloods taken on day 7.

Not if your looking for peak TT values. The study you are referring to has been posted many times. It shows test levels at nadir.

Most don't inject once a week and we are looking for peak values.