[StrongGear] [Test E]-[Bloodwork] [Timing Protocol]

The best timing is once a week inject with bloods taken on day 7. That's the proctool they use on all the studies involving supraphysiological testosterone dosages. There is is fairly large sample size and I believe the lab coats who do this for a living know best.

The numbers to look for are: 300mg/wk = 1250 ng/ml
600mg/wk= 2500 ng/ml with about a 150
I saw these numbers in two studies.
In a seperate study they had results: 300mg/wk=1350
600mg/wk= 2350

I'll try to cite things later. I'm on mobile now.

Those studies weren't trying to find the peak levels of testosterone. I've read over several of those studies. My goal was to find the highest peak of testosterone levels. Some people thought the peak would be earlier and some thought it would be later. That is the reason I done them when I did. 7 days after pin would put you to close to the half life of testosterone Enanthate to give the peak levels.

Colt beat me to it.

Not if your looking for peak TT values. The study you are referring to has been posted many times. It shows test levels at nadir.

Most don't inject once a week and we are looking for peak values.
I feel like I've heard this, orrrrr this has been said somewhere before... Hmmmmm :confused:

Those studies weren't trying to find the peak levels of testosterone. I've read over several of those studies. My goal was to find the highest peak of testosterone levels. Some people thought the peak would be earlier and some thought it would be later. That is the reason I done them when I did. 7 days after pin would put you to close to the half life of testosterone Enanthate to give the peak levels.

Colt beat me to it.
I thought the point of this was to see if it's properly dosed. Why do you care what your peak values are?

How else would you know if it was properly dosed? Are you trolling? I'm confused

He's referring to the attached study or one similar. The subjects were tested at the 7 day mark in week 16. The study outlines the average low point at that mark. Obviously it can be done this way but to replicate those conditions one would have to test in the 16th week(not completely necessary but for the sake of uniformity) and also pin a single dose then test 7 days later.

Boilermech's intent, as he stated already, was to determine the peak in regards to the timing of blood draw post pin. It appears the 72hr mark would the highest point. I'd like to see if we can replicate this to ensure accuracy. I will probably do it myself as it is a lot to ask of someone.

@iintensity obviously we care if the gear is properly dosed but we'd like to be able to find this out with as little manipulation to our cycle as possible. Meaning eventually I'd like to find out where TT values should be on a split dose(since most run their TE/TC this way) at the proper draw time for peak.

Dr. Scally points out in this thread that testing at peak on a single dose would be ideal for determining quality. As i said, most don't pin this way so we(or at least I am) attempting to collect enough data to determine quality on a split dose. Which will take more guys getting blood work!! Win win for everyone.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/math-question-about-test-and-blood-levels.134356260/

Attachments

• E1172.full.pdf
    313.7 KB · Views: 14
Results are in. Test Enanthate only at 2ml/wk pinning only once a week. 600mgs a week (supposedly)
First pics are pre-cycle bloods
View attachment 18775
View attachment 18776
Next pic is 4 weeks into cycle blood drawn at 24hrs after last pin of test E with no AI
View attachment 18777
Next 3 pics are 6 weeks into test E cycle with taking adex .5mg eod. 24hrs, 48hrs, and 72hrs after last pin.
View attachment 18778
View attachment 18779
View attachment 18780

Do you have the Alpha Pharma Mass Spec report back yet?